Musicx

Musicx's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): (Music)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101052191

Sourcebans ban link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=%28Music%29&Submit=Search

Admin that banned you: No Idea

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I think I was banned for joking about hacking. Not sure what admin or why I wasn't even performing well on the map that we were playing. Thanks for your time and consideration looking forward to your feedback.

Sorry my name was changed while I was on the server, I was the one that banned him.

Not only has there been multiple reports on you for using wall hacks, I spectated you for an entire map and got multiple clips of you walling.

I'm gonna have to make a few posts to show each clip since they are over the max file size for a forum post.

First Clip: It begins with you turning around to check behind you since you were shot in the back in the same spot a round or two before. However, even though you don't see, hear, or have any information about the ct on the other side the wall, you flick back to his location before you either of your team mates or the ct shoot. Also the map we were on has no minimap file, giving you no excuse to second guess yourself since it was impossible for you to know his location.

Posted  Edited by mikeyfanaccount - Edit Reason: yt link go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Second Clip: First kill was ok as you could have seen the guy drop from above. However, pay attention to the sombrero guy. Not only did you not see him drop as you were doing a sick 360, but you had zero information where he would be. You then proceed to peek the guy directly where he is holding the angle against you twice, even though you were distracted by the guy up above while sombrero guy was getting set. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUlplOyEI2Q

Edited by mikeyfanaccount
yt link go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted  Edited by mikeyfanaccount

Third Clip: First kill is ok, I can understand why you would peek that angle as it is a common place for enemy's to come from. However, just like the first clip, you play yourself but looking behind you, seeing a guy through the wall, stop turning around to shoot the man the myth the legend sombrero guy but miss. Last kill is ok, i heard the footsteps also so no much i can say about that.

EDIT: also this is the only round you decide to stop and hold the angle on the left corner and you happen to get a kill, you must just be built different i guess.

Posted  Edited by Musicx

1st Clip ~ I am looking at the ONLY entrance to the bottom I have a teamate behind me that is currently peaking CT spawn where I turn to look I can see bullet tracers behind fired in that direction I don't understand how any of what I did was suspicious in this first clip I don't think this one would be even remotely ruled as watching by the most inexperienced overwatchers.

2nd clip ~ I did see the Sombrero guy if you watch the clip you can literally see the trail of lightning follow him behind the box.... after seeing the lightning trail and the guy drop to the right of the boxes I peek the fella to the right of the box and instead of REPEEKING the box that i saw the lightning trail run behind I peek the front entrance where the sombrero guy HAPPENED to have crossed. (Most people would agree repeeking an angle that someone is holding or could be holding doesn't usally work out for you.) That is why I did not repeek the box I originally saw the lighting trail run behind but instead peeked a new angle towards the entrance of the lower section. I did not even pre aim anyone I literally peeked out for information. The second peek at the Sombrero man was again a repeek for information as you can see in the video I do not repeek ANY angle more than once regardless of someone being there or not. I did not pre aim ANYONE and was simply playing the game. It is a 1v6 in this clip why in the world would I repeek the same angle dry? No decent CSGO player would even attempt to do so. Once again I think even someone who has been playing the game for a few months would assume this behavior is normal. (Small edit ~ I really hope that you understand when I step out and I'm not scoping I'm only peeking for information every half decent player does that especially on this kind of server.... :/ ) 

3rd Clip ~ The only part that you find suspicious is the 2nd part where I continue to look at the entrance the sombrero man comes from but let me explain to you, I am standing with a box to my back instead of turning to hold an angle on the other side of my box I decide to play sound q and watch the other entrance. Daf Jr and I had been meeting each other at the bottom for SEVERAL rounds in a row with that information in mind instead of committing to holding the angle BEHIND the box that is covering my back I decide to just  hold the angle in front of me and wait for a sound Queue behind the box behind me. Once again I feel nothing I did was in any way suspicious especially considering it's a community server where players patterns and playstyle have to be taken into account. This isnt Faceit or Competitive where you see new players every game. These players went to the exact same places every single round and all I did was play around that. (One small edit ~ after watching this clip again even with your XRAY thing on you can see the sombrero guy for awhile but I never once even scoped into the angle I am literally just watching it. I feel like had I known he was there or even coming I would of scoped into the angle and held it. I was quite clearly instead watching the angle in front of me and waiting for a sound q behind me.

I am in no way trying to be disrespectful but quite literally all of your clips have very reasonable explanations. I don't know what the guidelines are for ban appeals but if it's possible I would like a more senior ranking member of the staff team to view your evidence with my points in mind. Thank you for your time and patience I look forward to your feedback. 

(Small Edit ~ The other (Music) in my sourcebans link is not me I don't even think he is from the same country it may be misleading in the link but I can assure you I am from the United Sates.)

Edited by Musicx

Posted  Edited by driz

From my personal experience playing with this guy, he's always blatant with the wall hacks and triggerbot. This here was just a sliver on what he does. 

Edited by driz

25 minutes ago, driz said:

From my personal experience playing with this guy, he's always blatant with the wall hacks and triggerbot. This here was just a sliver on what he does. 

I don't understand how this can be accurate either. I have played with several admins in the lobby with plenty of opportunity to record or see something "blatant" I've had time to get to the top 5 with SEVERAL admins spectating my gameplay. If I was actually being so blatant I feel as though I would have been banned much sooner or at the very least some real evidence of me cheating. It's quite clear there is a clique amongst the top players on the server that just don't enjoy when someone else beats them. Hopefully the bias doesn't cloud the judgement on my ban appeal. Thanks for your time and consideration !

Like I said these clips are just the sliver of it. Everyone knows you blatantly hack and it has just been accumulating suspicion and finally they acted. Your defense is you play with admins all the time is 🤣You play so different when admins are on. But when you're playing against the regular server it's like a different person! You are so obvious and everyone knows it 😆! It's okay, you can cover it up with a high sense and a fidgety game play! It may have worked in a normal casual gamer's view but not for me! When you blatantly avoid people with your walls is the best part!  I love how you say you're amongst a top tier player is just hilarious to me! You can ego boost yourself, but are you really top tier when your cheating? 😂💀. I also loved your 64% accuracy which went down! What happened you were doing so good! Must have been whiffing more shots when admins were spectating you.

Posted  Edited by Musicx
1 hour ago, driz said:

Like I said thes

1 hour ago, driz said:

https://gfl.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/869723 disregard 8/27 

When they finally catch on so you gotta whiff your shots to be legit 💀

Just go buy another 5 year coin account and buy pins on it.

Oe clips are just the sliver of it. Everyone knows you blatantly hack and it has just been accumulating suspicion and finally they acted. Your defense is you play with admins all the time is 🤣You play so different when admins are on. But when you're playing against the regular server it's like a different person! You are so obvious and everyone knows it 😆! It's okay, you can cover it up with a high sense and a fidgety game play! It may have worked in a normal casual gamer's view but not for me! When you blatantly avoid people with your walls is the best part!  I love how you say you're amongst a top tier player is just hilarious to me! You can ego boost yourself, but are you really top tier when your cheating? 😂💀. I also loved your 64% accuracy which went down! What happened you were doing so good! Must have been whiffing more shots when admins were spectating you.

I think it's pretty clear you just don't like me your only point is that I play completely different when admins are spectating me but I have played the same exact way no matter who is in the lobby. Also there is a vanish command for a reason playing differently because of who is in the lobby is not really a valid reasoning considering there could always be an admin in vanish. Also of course my accuracy has gone down it's impossible to maintain that high of an accuracy I miss a lot and that's why it's going down. My accuracy isn't going down  because someone is spectating me, I am just missing.. As far as the "go buy another 5 year coin account" goes I have the original email to both of my accounts 1 of which is 16 years old and 1 is 5 years old. You however are on a newer account but spout off insults and accusations and it's rather immature in my opinion. I never once considered my self a "top tier player" but I could promise you my client account looks a lot better than yours. Nonetheless this has nothing to do with my ban appeal but I do appreciate your valued feedback I look forward to the staff teams response. It is quite obvious that I have triggered you in some way which is the social norm among the top tier players on this server. Once again I hope the bias of dethroned egotistical community server players doesn't in any way poison my chances at a fair appeal. Thanks for taking the time to read my wall of text that is not so elegantly color coordinated. I look forward to hearing back from the staff team. ~ Music

Edited by Musicx

You are either a professional Counter Strike player, or you're cheating. The way you move throughout each map, playing the same spot every round, and how you would practically avoid people until they are in a favorable position for you (either intentionally or accidentally) screams to me that your actual game sense of this game is around the high silver to low gold nova range. Just because you have played while they were multiple admins on doesn't mean anything in relation to you cheating or not. Except for yesterday, every other time I have seen you on the server, I was also in discord with people and most likely distracted from what was going on in the game.

Now for the fun part. ;)

1. No one, and I mean no one, that has joined the awp server has been able to climb 20k points in the span of two weeks. 

2. You climbed 7.5k points on your FIRST DAY of joining while playing on the server for 10 hours that day. Now at first seeing that you some how managed to even handle ten hours of the server in one day is a miracle in itself, but then it came to me, that is impossible. Even if you played 763 rounds that day and averaged 1.77 kills per round, that means you didn't need any time time to learn the maps. spawns, which angles to hold, where you can and cant get to at the start of each round without dying. It looks as if you came into the server with a ton of experience already, but refer to below why that's also BS.

3. You bought that account. While I don't have physical proof you bought the account, just looking at your little csgo id card thing with your level and pins its pretty obvious. You have a five year pin, a loyalty badge, and three other random ass pins, but you know what you don't have? ANY FUCKING SERVER MEDALS and you ass is still LEVEL 2. HOW VRO? THAT SHIT DON'T ADD UP. I find it practically impossible that you have had this steam account with csgo for over 5 years on only played two matched on an official valve server. Plus your steam profile is private or I would be able to see your steam level and such to even further prove that you bought that account.

4. Sorta going back to point 2, I can say for a fact that GFL is plagued by tryhards now more than ever (no hard feeling daf and eesti lmao). I will confidently say that when i first joined the server my level of skill was slightly higher than yours, purely because of how long I have been playing this game. I even averaged a higher accuracy and k/d ration than you have now, but then the only two real tryhards on the server at the time were Skrr and Sym and they could've easily been worse back in march than right now. Basically what my broken English is trying to say, being able to climb ranks that fast with the current roster of tryhards on the server isn't something a person playing legit could pull off.

Now if you want me to talk about your responses to each clip, I will be happy to. But, I dont have 10 hours to waste cheating on a csgo community server, so Ill check this forum after my classes later today.

Cheers homeboy

Of yeah forget to mention, I witnessed you trace someone through the wall on roost at the start of the round with legit zero information once again. You even scoped in and followed the guy as he jumped from the upper walkway behind the tower down below. I didn't originally mention this because I wasn't recording yet, but this is why I did start spectating you. I witnessed you wallhack before I even started to spectate you with suspicion, but since you were top 5 at the time I gave you the benefit of doubt, until I recorded these clips the following map.

4 hours ago, Musicx said:

I think it's pretty clear you just don't like me your only point is that I play completely different when admins are spectating me but I have played the same exact way no matter who is in the lobby. Also there is a vanish command for a reason playing differently because of who is in the lobby is not really a valid reasoning considering there could always be an admin in vanish. Also of course my accuracy has gone down it's impossible to maintain that high of an accuracy I miss a lot and that's why it's going down. My accuracy isn't going down  because someone is spectating me, I am just missing.. As far as the "go buy another 5 year coin account" goes I have the original email to both of my accounts 1 of which is 16 years old and 1 is 5 years old. You however are on a newer account but spout off insults and accusations and it's rather immature in my opinion. I never once considered my self a "top tier player" but I could promise you my client account looks a lot better than yours. Nonetheless this has nothing to do with my ban appeal but I do appreciate your valued feedback I look forward to the staff teams response. It is quite obvious that I have triggered you in some way which is the social norm among the top tier players on this server. Once again I hope the bias of dethroned egotistical community server players doesn't in any way poison my chances at a fair appeal. Thanks for taking the time to read my wall of text that is not so elegantly color coordinated. I look forward to hearing back from the staff team. ~ Music

The only thing immature is your chat logs 💀💀. Should I also buy vip so I can impersonate being an admin/staff too! I'm glad your "16 year old account" is way prettier than mine! But you definitely bought that 5 year account and bought pins on it to fill the id bar in csgo 🥴🥴🤣😂🤣😂💀

Posted  Edited by Musicx

1 hour ago, Pizza-Chan said:

Considering the second clip, where you blatantly stare at the person through the box and how much of a toxic person you've been in the community. I believe the ban is justified.

In the second clip where I "blatantly stare at the person through the box" you can clearly see the lightning trail of the player run behind the box.... I don't see how that is in any way blatant.

5 hours ago, driz said:

The only thing immature is your chat logs 💀💀. Should I also buy vip so I can impersonate being an admin/staff too! I'm glad your "16 year old account" is way prettier than mine! But you definitely bought that 5 year account and bought pins on it to fill the id bar in csgo 🥴🥴🤣😂🤣😂💀

My chat logs are fine, I'm hardly ever typing and if I am it's back to someone who is messing around with me it's called banter. I also have never impersonated an admin the one time that I changed my tag to !settag Owner drink was in the lobby and I said to him you guys blocked admin in VIP tags but didn't even think of blocking the word owner. Again you're taking things completely out of context because of your clique. You guys have all of this evidence but have failed to materialize any of it. If it happens so often and it's so obvious why is there literally nothing being produced by any of you. 

6 hours ago, mikeyfanaccount said:

You are either a professional Counter Strike player, or you're cheating. The way you move throughout each map, playing the same spot every round, and how you would practically avoid people until they are in a favorable position for you (either intentionally or accidentally) screams to me that your actual game sense of this game is around the high silver to low gold nova range. Just because you have played while they were multiple admins on doesn't mean anything in relation to you cheating or not. Except for yesterday, every other time I have seen you on the server, I was also in discord with people and most likely distracted from what was going on in the game.

Now for the fun part. ;)

1. No one, and I mean no one, that has joined the awp server has been able to climb 20k points in the span of two weeks. 

2. You climbed 7.5k points on your FIRST DAY of joining while playing on the server for 10 hours that day. Now at first seeing that you some how managed to even handle ten hours of the server in one day is a miracle in itself, but then it came to me, that is impossible. Even if you played 763 rounds that day and averaged 1.77 kills per round, that means you didn't need any time time to learn the maps. spawns, which angles to hold, where you can and cant get to at the start of each round without dying. It looks as if you came into the server with a ton of experience already, but refer to below why that's also BS.

3. You bought that account. While I don't have physical proof you bought the account, just looking at your little csgo id card thing with your level and pins its pretty obvious. You have a five year pin, a loyalty badge, and three other random ass pins, but you know what you don't have? ANY FUCKING SERVER MEDALS and you ass is still LEVEL 2. HOW VRO? THAT SHIT DON'T ADD UP. I find it practically impossible that you have had this steam account with csgo for over 5 years on only played two matched on an official valve server. Plus your steam profile is private or I would be able to see your steam level and such to even further prove that you bought that account.

4. Sorta going back to point 2, I can say for a fact that GFL is plagued by tryhards now more than ever (no hard feeling daf and eesti lmao). I will confidently say that when i first joined the server my level of skill was slightly higher than yours, purely because of how long I have been playing this game. I even averaged a higher accuracy and k/d ration than you have now, but then the only two real tryhards on the server at the time were Skrr and Sym and they could've easily been worse back in march than right now. Basically what my broken English is trying to say, being able to climb ranks that fast with the current roster of tryhards on the server isn't something a person playing legit could pull off.

Now if you want me to talk about your responses to each clip, I will be happy to. But, I dont have 10 hours to waste cheating on a csgo community server, so Ill check this forum after my classes later today.

Cheers homeboy

I don't understand how this means literally anything and I could log on my FACEIT 10 account that would prove my skill level to be higher than "high silver to low gold" but I'm sure you would assume I just bought that too. Nonetheless you're basically assuming that it is suspicious that I played the server for so long. I didn't see a rule against how much you can play the server and I shouldn't be criminalized for playing a lot. As far as the "tryhard lineup" goes I have seen Eesti and Daf 3 times in total, Eesti once and Daf twice. Everyone else in the top 10 I have seen maybe 3 times in total Driz 3 times and Drink maybe 3 times. To the point that I am level 2 and don't have service medals is because this account only exists for an alt on FACEIT. I don't play competitive because it's infested with subhumans I only enjoy playing on clients with good anti cheats. (Again though my service medals is not evidence of me cheating it's more so you trying to materialize some sort of criminalizing evidence that you've failed to produce as an admin.(IMO) But just as an explanation community server's don't give you any experience towards medals and neither do popflash/faceit lobbies. They also don't get recorded as ranked games. 

I hope that when someone that does not know me reviews this ban appeal can see the attitude and hatred in some of the rather unnecessary replies and points. Like I said from the beginning there is a clear clique among the servers top players you all play together and you're all friends but I urge you, I ask of you rather to set aside the mafia mentality and look at my case without bias. 

Thank you for your time and patience in reviewing my ban appeal. ~  (Music)

Edited by Musicx

Posted  Edited by mikeyfanaccount
32 minutes ago, Musicx said:

In the second clip where I "blatantly stare at the person through the box" you can clearly see the lightning trail of the player run behind the box.... I don't see how that is in any way blatant.

1. check ten seconds into the clip you stare directly at sombrero guy before even peaking at all.

2. your chat logs are not fine, 1640 sent messages over 8 days, and the majority of it was you being toxic to other players not just banter. Alot of nwords and racism against asians.

3. message me your discord (mikey#6270) so i can watch you log into your faceit in real time, we dont have a clique of the top players i havent even talked to any of them the last month except for rekovah. First time talking to anyone else in top 10 was yesterday after banning you. I have literally nothing against you nor would I ban someone because someone else asked me to. When I spectate someone sus I even turn off voice comms so I cant hear anything at all, just the game sounds. Im not formulating evidence against you, the clips I have shown above prove my point of you cheating and I will gladly explain it to you over discord.

IMO you should be banned purely for the toxicity, racism, and admin/owner impersonation which is not allowed, even for vips. I have also been informed admin drink told you not to do that. You also had a weird fetish for sending messages incrimination yourself for using hacks, like when you said "my aimware was acting up" on Sep 6, 2020 7:19:02 pm or when you said "watch me lock on" a few minutes before.

Posted  Edited by Musicx
58 minutes ago, mikeyfanaccount said:

1. check ten seconds into the clip you stare directly at sombrero guy before even peaking at all.

2. your chat logs are not fine, 1640 sent messages over 8 days, and the majority of it was you being toxic to other players not just banter. Alot of nwords and racism against asians.

3. message me your discord (mikey#6270) so i can watch you log into your faceit in real time, we dont have a clique of the top players i havent even talked to any of them the last month except for rekovah. First time talking to anyone else in top 10 was yesterday after banning you. I have literally nothing against you nor would I ban someone because someone else asked me to. When I spectate someone sus I even turn off voice comms so I cant hear anything at all, just the game sounds. Im not formulating evidence against you, the clips I have shown above prove my point of you cheating and I will gladly explain it to you over discord.

IMO you should be banned purely for the toxicity, racism, and admin/owner impersonation which is not allowed, even for vips. I have also been informed admin drink told you not to do that. You also had a weird fetish for sending messages incrimination yourself for using hacks, like when you said "my aimware was acting up" on Sep 6, 2020 7:19:02 pm or when you said "watch me lock on" a few minutes before.

I don't see why having a mic and sending chat messages rather than using my mic is at all a bad thing. Also I never once said the N word in a derogatory manner or in the most offensive version "Nigger" I'm from Oakland I grew up using the word in my everyday speech I can definitely say it's a normal thing where I'm from but can admit saying the word "Nigga" could be offensive to someone and had it been brought to my attention me using the word offended someone I would have stopped immediately and apologized to the player. I also was joking with Panda about being asian as a joke also on my mic.  Again the "incrimination" of myself for using hack is between Panda and I who says I have soundware and noscopeware and knifeware again literally all banter. I believe if you scroll up my ban appeal says "I think I was banned for joking about hacking" I'm not adding you on discord I will however add the server manager or a divison leader to login to BOTH of my faceit accounts AND steam accounts.  Also I can confident say your clips don't PROVE your point of you cheating but rather you feel they support your opinion. I have IMO yet to see any real evidence that even an average Overwatch user would find evident. As far as the "check 10 seconds in the clip you stare at him through the wall" I clearly peek the main the next angle that he would be AFTER peeking me at the entrance and I CLEARLY peek it for information as I don't even prescope it I am merely looking for information. I don't see anything at all incriminating. 

Thank you for time and patience in reviewing my ban appeal, I look forward to more feedback. (As far as chat logs go they can be very misleading especially when you're not present as toxicity online is often friendly banter and since I prefer to use text in response to people using their mics it can be completely misconstrued to be toxic when in reality it is friendly banter. I'm sure if you had the server chat logs of my responses to other people responses you would find much more friendly banter than seemingly unwarranted toxicity. I also have never impersonated an admin or owner I just explained that to you but you again bring this point up almost as if you're grabbing for anything criminalizing.) Thanks again ! ~ Music

Edited by Musicx