Otter

*Sort of PC Hardware, but eh.* Wireless Headphones

So, I want a pair of wireless headphones for mobile. I will be traveling a lot during christmas and I hate wires on-the-go. 

I saw the new Arctis 7s by SteelSeries, but I want something more mobile-based. Please give name + link to product if you have a suggestion. 

12 minutes ago, Slotter said:

So, I want a pair of wireless headphones for mobile. I will be traveling a lot during christmas and I hate wires on-the-go. 

I saw the new Arctis 7s by SteelSeries, but I want something more mobile-based. Please give name + link to product if you have a suggestion. 

Listening to music only? Or are you going to play a game or two and would like to have the amazing experience of Virtual Surround?

yeah.gif

2 minutes ago, Leks said:

Listening to music only? Or are you going to play a game or two and would like to have the amazing experience of Virtual Surround?

I mean, mobile gaming. So 7.1 isn't needed. 

Posted  Edited by Leks
3 minutes ago, Slotter said:

I mean, mobile gaming. So 7.1 isn't needed. 

Then I guess just a middle-range Sony wireless headphones would get the job done. Let me lookup for a pair of nice headsets with some nice specs and I'll link 'em to you. Gimme a sec.

Edit: Any price limitations?

Edited by Leks

yeah.gif

3 minutes ago, Leks said:

Then I guess just a middle-range Sony wireless headphones would get the job done. Let me lookup for a pair of nice headsets with some nice specs and I'll link 'em to you. Gimme a sec.

Edit: Any price limitations?

I'd like to spend less than $200.

6 minutes ago, Rcool64 said:

You could wait for these to come out (assuming you have an Iphone, or maybe it works on samsung idk):

http://www.apple.com/airpods/

Samsung made its own type of these: http://www.samsung.com/us/audio/headphones/in-ear/gear-iconx-black-sm-r150nzkaxar/

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements