Alexis

When I was a kid...

When I was a kid, I used to look at others, and my reflection a lot of the time... I used to think about how others saw the world around them, and when I look back at it now, I think about how fucking dumb I was.

Basically, I used to question how everyone else used to, well see... basically, I used to think people saw in third person, and that I was the only person on the world who saw things in first person... I really feel dumb as fuck now when I think about how I let such a thought run through my head.

I look back and I feel like I'm becoming more dumb than I was before; so at least you're going in the right direction ;)

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Imagine, I was pretty much the same when I was young too. I used to think I was smarter than most other people I knew too but I was so wrong.

Yeah, teenage years are prolly the worst mentally, especially when you're an emotional person *shudders*

Ha we all been through same. Young brains are wild. During my elementary days, I thought I was the hottest on the block with my big ego. But aye still pulled. 

4 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

our younger selves were always stupid

Can I quote this ten times?