Sukio

Sukio's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): I SCAM LITTLE KIDS moat.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72068093

Admin that banned you: Consol

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned because I crashed the server on the Garry's Mod Hide And Seek server about maybe 4-5 months ago. I was new to Gmod even though it's been out for years already. I was banned for doing so but I made a ban appeal and I was forgiven and told I could go and play back on the server. Since my main account (originally named "Steve") was banned during that time (and this was before I was forgiven about crashing the server) I thought joining the server again with an alt account would be okay since I wanted to hop on and play again. I ended up finding out I was perma banned (again) because I joined in with an alt account which I didn't know about until after I was told. I tried to make another ban appeal again claiming my innocents that I was new to all of this but nobody believed me and left the ban. So I was banned for crashing the server but I was forgiven which was great and I had learned my lesson but when I was banned for doing something I didn't know about I was upset. If I would have known about this I wouldn't have tried to join with an alt account because I'd know I would be banned for doing so. So me trying to join the server with an alt and getting banned for it just wouldn't make sense because like why would I want to get banned again right after I was just banned? But this Ban Appeal isn't for crashing the server I did 5 months ago because I was already forgiven about it. This Ban Appeal is about asking for forgiveness to an issue I didn't know about. Either way I have learned my lesson to both of the actions I did and promise to never do it again.

First off, HI SUKIO!!!!

second, your name isn't a good first impression. You've been banned for a long time and i feel like you have learned your lesson or somewhat learned you shouldn't do that stuff. But you really need to read the rules or ask questions on how to play or what to do.

Third, I really do hope you get unbanned because we are losing admins and regulars and we need the funny people.

general.jpg

the power abuser.png

I haven’t seen anything from you lately but you did take down the server and make multiple ban appeals before with poor wording.

I’m neutral on this right now, but @mbs and @FrankAL will decide what happens I guess

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

There was a kill barrier on Xmas Downtown for whenever people got stuck, and because of this, Sukio decided to constantly ram into the kill barrier. If you are to run into it over and over, it causes a bunch of lag (I think? I don't remember exactly how it worked), and since you only had to hold S to run into the barrier, it means that Sukio purposefully crashed the server. Rennadai only wanted Sukio to be banned for a week, but then, @Liloz01 swooped in and said "Nah, permanently ban this guy", and so, Sukio got banned.

Note: I was the person who originally banned Sukio, (Before the ban was edited twice [Once to make it a 7 Day Ban, and then the other switched it back to Permanent] through the Console) so this is why I made a comment, @HomelessBert

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

On 9/13/2020 at 9:45 PM, DragoonMCL said:

There was a kill barrier on Xmas Downtown for whenever people got stuck, and because of this, Sukio decided to constantly ram into the kill barrier. If you are to run into it over and over, it causes a bunch of lag (I think? I don't remember exactly how it worked), and since you only had to hold S to run into the barrier, it means that Sukio purposefully crashed the server. Rennadai only wanted Sukio to be banned for a week, but then, @Liloz01 swooped in and said "Nah, permanently ban this guy", and so, Sukio got banned.

why are you replying, FORMER ADMIN!?!?

the power abuser.png

Posted  Edited by FrankAL

I think it would be acceptable to unban you, given that you seem that you weren't aware of it being against the rules, are sorry for it, and I am pretty sure that the method of breaking this rule is no longer able to happen, so it seems reasonable to unban.

EDIT:I also want to add that you should probably read the rules of the server to make sure you don't violate the rules, and ask questions if there is an ambiguity with it to avoid this type of thing in the future.

EDIT:I was informed by Dragoon that you weren't exactly unaware, but made an excuse that it wasn't written in the rules directly to continue conduct so that is problematic. I still believe that the apology here is at least somewhat sincere, and that breaking the same rules is untenable, so for this rule break you should be unbanned. However keep in mind that if admins try to explain to you that there are certain rules not written in motd(some of them should be common sense like this but whatever), you should try to listen and act accordingly to not violate them or else you will likely face an appropriate punishment.

Edited by FrankAL

On 9/26/2020 at 4:32 PM, Sukio said:

Frank isn't a senior admin tho. Is he?

I am a senior admin.
Also, you should've been unbanned by now, and the sourcebans show that the permabans are no longer applicable. Is something new the problem?

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

A: I agree with @FrankAL, and the unbanning should have already happened.
B: This needs to be closed, and the Forum Moderators don't like to be bothered, so, if @Rennadai is alive somewhere, then please... 
Move this, almighty HNS Lord. 

Edit: I forgot that you're also an HNS Lord, so hi @Harakoni

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements