Bloopers

Bloopers's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Bloopers

Name: Bloopers

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:83812714

Banned by: Ketter

Ban Reason: RDM and leave

Why should you be unbanned

The round started and I saw a KOS in chat. Just to make sure it was called after the round started, I opened console and saw the "You are a DETECTIVE" notification then saw the KOS. I followed the KOS and the player was innocent. I proceeded to kill the player that KOS'd the other player and they were also innocent. After killing a third innocent that round for being called to a body with DNA on it, I realized I would be karma banned since it was the first round and I have already killed 3 innocents. To avoid this, I left the server and waited for the map to change. I figured I was in the clear since my side could be easily argued without me being there. Apparently that was not so and I was banned. I'd have preferred to take this to DM's and explain my situation to Ketter themself, but they refused to attempt any means of communication.

@Kettermelon  

Edited by Bloopers

So, the KOS you followed was called off multiple times by the person who called it, not only did they say "No." in chat 3 times, but they also said to not follow it as the KOS was false. You still followed said KOS and killed the person who called thus RDM'd twice, but KOS'd person only reported the person who called the KOS and not you so I only did a 6 hour ban 2 rounds after you left.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Where did he call the KOS off? Also, literally spamming the "No" bind is not calling a KOS off, which is also why screaming "It's *player*" is not a valid KOS, thus you have to be specific when talking about KOS's. If he said it in voice chat, I do not have voice chat on a lot of the time for personal reasons, hence why T weapons need to be called out in chat for the hard of hearing or people who just don't pay attention. I'm willing to come back and take 3 slays even, but I feel the ban is a little over the edge.

Actually, it has been discussed before and using "No" after a KOS you called is calling off said KOS, and as I said they didn't only reply with No, they also stated in text chat that the KOS shouldn't be followed because it was false, therefore the KOS was called off. Same with the whole "Its [player]", I have been told by the SMs that saying "its [player]" is indeed a KOS, for example if someone says "ITS KETTER" in a way where they mean to KOS, then yes you can follow it as a KOS.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bloopers

So it looks like it's your word against mine unless they have access to logs. Either way, for the future, evidence should be the first thing to gather when executing a ban. Not sure if this will be accepted or not given my history, but I'd prefer someone else's opinion.

Edited by Bloopers

Posted  Edited by Duck.

False. Evidence is only really needed with 1 week plus bans. Don't start being toxic in your appeals. And yes. I have access to logs. 

Edited by Duck.

Achievements

I wasn't toxic at all in my appeal. Instead of attempting to call me out on something, it'd be more professional to take it to DM's. Not sure what part your response took into furthering the appeal, but thank you for your input!

Little boy, you may be able to play that game with others but not me.

Logs corroborate what was said here as do others that were on at the time so the ban will stay.

Achievements