Buzzz

To infinity and beyond! (Buzz says goodbye)

Posted  Edited by Buzzz

TTT MC 24\7 : 

After 6 months of being a TTT admin I believe it is time for me to say farewell.

It is not because it’s not fun to be an admin - it’s really fun, not gonna lie. The community is amazing! There are people who are nice enough to talk to and play with; it’s just I really don’t have the time to do admin stuff. This is life and things must go on. Plus, I HAVE A SH!T ASS COMPUTER THAT SHOULD BE PUT IN A YARD SALE FOR ONLY 5 DOLLARS (sorry that’s just my hate against this computer)

Sorry I have to say it, but since I am leaving, I didn’t have a liking for the “trial” maps that TTT MC did. It was 50\50; half good and half bad.

It was supposed to be TTT MC 24\7, not TTT MC Rotation 24\7; might as well just changed the name to TTT MC Rotation.

I know it was just a trial but really it wasn’t supposed to be touched upon. No offense to @Loke or @Jinzu - it was a great idea but I just didn’t like the direction.

People from TTT MC who I would like to say goodbye:

@MilkMan Favorite (ex) Server Manager 

@Joe with the numbers - Favorite trial admin all time really great dude ❤️

@Roger Gunshot - Favorite senior admin all time but keeps sending me n0des

@Muse - Favorite full admin all time, keep living life dude honestly 

@Elpida- Favorite VIPs amazing people to play with

@Gumb4ll'98 Favorite member

TTT Anarchy : 

Not gonna lie this server is almost dead as my CoMpUteR but it was fun while it lasted right? LOL. @Xy you did an amazing job creating this server but I don’t find any fun in admin-ing it anymore; other people may find joy in this but I don’t. 

People from TTT Anarchy who I would like to say goodbye:

@LawMyl - pls keep sending my disgusting sprays from MC and anarchy PLS 

@Salad - Never talked to you that much but you were actually pre cool ❤️

TTT Vanilla :

Once I first applied for this role, I didn’t think I would actually get in, but it turns out I got in,

WOOW @Waylon Smithers you screwed up this time.

This server is a quiet but active server who is in the need for staff so why not apply? The community is great, lots of trolls and RDMers. Wait, did I say great? I mean painful but I manage.

People from TTT Vanilla who I would like to say goodbye:

@Yogpod and @Waylon Smithers - thank you for keeping the server alive

@.alm0st and @Misery - THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE SERVER NON-TOXIC

Overwatch Team (Cum Crusaders) : 

Alright, this team has the best OW players I have met in GFL period.

And it is sad to be leaving this amazing team but everyone is replaceable :))

People from the Overwatch Team:

@Waylon Smithers (tank) - dude you gotta wake up early for practice cmon 

@Womburt (tank) - (cries) imma miss you ❤️

@Edge(sub tank) - Dang dude I never knew you were top 10 winstons, you are so good.

@Adversary (Damage) - BRUHH HOW ARE YOU SOOOOO GOOD 

@Royal.(Support) - imma miss your laugh cause I like it

@Reverb (Support) - sigh where would I be without you ❤️ thanks for letting me on the team! 

Event Coordinators : 

This role is one of the hardest roles that I will be leaving.

This role was not only fun but it was exciting to do, you get to host events and watch players play your event then see how much joy you bring to the players it was amazing.

At first I thought I wasn’t fit for this role, it turns out I was scared now not really.

People from the Event Coordinator Team : 

@Bae - Thank you so much for sponsoring me and everything else

@Toxic - é | :dot: | 6 | ANYWHO?!

@Joe with the numbers - again imma miss you 

@Reverb - (cries) what did I do? 

@Kaitsedd - keep going

edit : @DragoonMCL - SHET I FORGOT ABOUT YOU

Anywho thank you all for the support and stay safe.

@Stifle : BUZZ LOOK A CORONA?

Buzz : WHERE?!?!?!

Stifle : BAHAAH

Edited by Buzzz

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements

You're not allowed to do this to me god dammit 😭

You better get your ass on every now and then, or I'll keep sending you know whats dammit

Serious note, gonna miss tf out of you. Helluva admin and fun af to play with

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

Goodbye, soldier. Enjoy flying with your  H I G H  P R E S S U R E  S P A C E  W I N G S !
With Beaker being here, I felt that this was appropriate to send.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_w8fhtkTBY

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

I really wish we had spoken more; I would have loved to get to know you better, and well hoped perhaps things had turned out different. I wish you great luck and fortune in your future endeavors.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

Damn, this makes me sad.
Buzz you were always a top tier admin of TTT MC, really, one of the best if not the best, definitely my favorite admin. You were always fun to play with and it's sad to see you saying goodbye :(
image.jpeg.6d30e78950ff55e674f68af07924b592.jpeg
Gonna miss you alot. 
I wish you luck in life and good times forever.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

image.jpeg.d2da6d808fe9266adf4c9c08a1b1bf56.jpeg

gonna miss you 😢

see you, space cowboy

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

image.thumb.png.23f9e5bc3691f73a6fbf9565df9ea3a6.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

It's realy sad to see that another admin of TTT server actually dumps the admin position or/and quits the community. Is it that bad to be in a higher position of this community. I mean like why quit when you can still give hope and be an example for people who want to begin this journey. It's not always about the community itself, it's also the people in it who want to give out something like myself. I'm a new member of this community and I know only little things. I know if I'll face such things in my lifetime I'll never quit something so easily.

I sincerely hope that you'll dump this shitty idea even if you have a shitty PC. Thing that realy counts is the people you guide not the people you dump. We are not insecure so delete this post and grab yourself from the balls and show us how things should be not how they are. There are so many people that would like to support you in this journey, I can even see it in the comments.

Smrize

Posted  Edited by Buzzz
Just now, Smrize said:

It's realy sad to see that another admin of TTT server actually dumps the admin position or/and quits the community. Is it that bad to be in a higher position of this community. I mean like why quit when you can still give hope and be an example for people who want to begin this journey. It's not always about the community itself, it's also the people in it who want to give out something like myself. I'm a new member of this community and I know only little things. I know if I'll face such things in my lifetime I'll never quit something so easily.

I sincerely hope that you'll dump this shitty idea even if you have a shitty PC. Thing that realy counts is the people you guide not the people you dump. We are not insecure so delete this post and grab yourself from the balls and show us how things should be not how they are. There are so many people that would like to support you in this journey, I can even see it in the comments.

Smrize

If you would actually know me... which you don't

I am student who's in high school and a person with NO time to do any computer games because I am focusing on my FAILED Studies.

You think that I would just dump all of this away? really? you think this is not hard on me and you think I can just give this all away? No!

I love this community and I never said I am leaving the community I am leaving the role as a admin and a event coordinator! as you said it yourself "I'm a new member of this community and I know ONLY little things" 

If I didn't resign I would be demoted for inactivity which is worse. Might as well leave it with a high note instead of a low note. so please don't ruin other peoples resignations and just say goodbye at least don't ruin the moment. If I have no time for admining a server then whats the point of taking the spot? another player who is capable and who wants it more then me can have it! I am not just gonna waste the spot. anyways I hope you can see what I have been doing and UNDERSTANDING what is happening, you don't just go to other peoples resignation and say these things. You do not have the right to say that "We are not insecure so delete this post and grab yourself from the balls and show us how things should be not how they are." 

Edited by Buzzz

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Smrize
19 minutes ago, Buzzz said:

If you would actually know me... which you don't

I am student who's in high school and a person with NO time to do any computer games because I am focusing on my FAILED Studies.

You think that I would just dump all of this away? really? you think this is not hard on me and you think I can just give this all away? No!

I love this community and I never said I am leaving the community I am leaving the role as a admin and a event coordinator! as you said it yourself "I'm a new member of this community and I know ONLY little things" 

If I didn't resign I would be demoted for inactivity which is worse. Might as well leave it with a high note instead of a low note.

In the headline you're saying "Goodbye" and even in the text you're saying literally that you're leaving. And its even in RED, let me quote: " ...I have to say it, but since I am leaving, ...". But that's not the point I'm trying to make here. I'm not trying to be an ass or something but do you realy have to bring everyones motivation down with a "high note" goodbye/farewell speech. I'm a cheerful guy myself and seeing so many good people write those things, makes others sad. When I had to leave the server or something then I'd never make a thread about it because I always would know that it's a motivation killer. Maybe it's because I care too much about other players in community, idk.

Anyways, if you're not leaving then just let everyone know it or change the headline that you're still supporting others who care and try not to manipulate with people like this. I realy want to support you acctually but I can't if you don't even know what you're about to do.

Smrize

Edited by Smrize

Posted  Edited by Buzzz

dude it's easy just back off and don't ruin the moment please cause right now saying that you are a "cheerful guy" this does not sound cheerful. You are basically a mood killer right now. I made the thread cause other "players" has been asking me 'where are you" or "when are you getting on?" I getting tried of that so just making a farewell speech is more better then just answering texts. There is a reason why we have a topic saying "Goodbyes\Resignation" This is my Resignation. I am not FULLY saying goodbye to PEOPLE I meant by the games dude c'mon these people are really nice and friendly and I like friendly people. You? you are not being friendly sir. So please move on don't make a reply here cause if this goes on this whole entire post will be gone. I am well respected in this community and I do not like it when someone tries to bring me down.

Edited by Buzzz

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements