Buzzz

To infinity and beyond! (Buzz says goodbye)

Okay, fine. I'm not going to intervene anymore. It's just I feel like I'm coming here and now suddenly people, who have all the respect, leaves. It takes me one person away to meet. Right now you guys fall down one by one. And when surrounded by good people I am a cheerful guy and I admit it and I keep my friends realy realy close. As a business owner I know how important other people are that invest their time in you. And I've invested mine alot. I'll continue to do so even if our beliefs wont match but the goal is positive.

Anyways, have a great one! Hope to see you play sometimes.

Go succeed on your studies and if you ever feel unmotivated let me know. I know a thing or two how to keep the motivation up. As a business owner it's my duty to keep mine up.

Good luck, man! :)

Smrize

Haven't had much of a chance to play with you, but you +1ed my app and I appreciate that. Hop in vanilla whenever you get a chance and maybe well catch up more. 

On 9/20/2020 at 1:16 AM, Buzzz said:

@Reverb - (cries) what did I do? 

Its what you didnt do :( You never wanted to play overwatch again ;(. I understand though with ur shit ass pc. I will miss you buzz I remember the first day I met you on Mc and you were so nice and I remember spectating you and putting you on the watchlist for hacking <3 Hopefully I see ya around. But damn, It is hard to stay active man and even harder to take the step and resign.

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Don't worry I'm still watching over the server. It won't go to shit quite yet. Anyway you did well when you were under my supervision. Wish you well, hope you can survive and make a decent living in this current state were in.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Elpida-

Hey buzz! sorry I didnt respond sooner. Same situation going on over here. Ive been way to busy. Ill miss you bro! keep in touch

Edited by Elpida-

I know that I'm a little late for this one but this is definitely one of the most efforted resignations that I've ever seen on here! Granted, I haven't a lot but I still find this really impressive. I hope everything is going well for you and life is treating you well.

Not only I, but we appreciate all the effort and dedication that you once have devoted into GFL- I'm convinced that the reason why we have applications open in the first place for any role is to find people like you.

Not sure if this is one of the resignations where they are going completely MIA through the servers forever but hopefully you still might stick around and pop in every so often! If so, I hope to be one of the people that catch your appearances!

Have a great rest of your journey. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Stifle
On 9/19/2020 at 9:16 PM, Buzzz said:

@Stifle : BUZZ LOOK A CORONA?

Buzz : WHERE?!?!?!

Stifle : BAHAAH

;)

Damn I think I just took 2 hard punches to the gut. First joe, now you. This day can't get any better can it? FFS 

(Anyways, I'd like to apologize deeply for my tardiness to this farewell. I haven't been active for like 2 months because yah know, la escuela. Don't even know where to start. You, amongst many others on this server really lightened up my mood. You genuinely made me feel welcome and comfortable on this server. Always had fun talking to you, and cherished every good laugh you've given me. It's gonna be extremely hard seeing you go. I literally can't even process any of this. I'll miss you so much. (as well as joe) Take care my guy.)

❤️

[You deserved a better good-bye (along with joe) but you know my ass can't think of anything better than this. ahaha]

Edited by Stifle