DrakoHD

Oatmeal

Just now, DrakoHD said:

Oatmeal is possibly the worst thing to come out of humanity. Oatmeal taste like ashes and death and anyone who tells me I'm wrong is wrong.

Well you're clearly fucking wrong, whoever makes your oatmeal sucks... Oatmeal is fucking delicious if done right and add it with other delicious things and it would be soooo fucking good.

1 minute ago, Alexis said:

Bro, where exactly have you had it? It's amazingly good, you're tripping!

Nah nah nah I tried it because of my best friend asking me to try it and he got some imported shit from that hellhole called Britain and the shithole of America and it all taste like shit

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

2 minutes ago, DrakoHD said:

Nah nah nah I tried it because of my best friend asking me to try it and he got some imported shit from that hellhole called Britain and the shithole of America and it all taste like shit

It was made wrong.

2 minutes ago, Alexis said:

It was made wrong.

Is that all you have to say ill order more and if it taste good ill give you 10 bucks but if it taste like shit well ill just stick with my money and keep saying oatmeal is shit deal?

img

As a former cook then when talking about oatmeal then you're right and wrong.

It all starts with the product. There are so many types of oatmeals on sale and to get the best taste, you have to choose the right one with the best quality.

The next major thing is how you cook it and with what. You have to choose the right base for yourself. Like milk, water (there are many milks out there to choose from)

Next thing is components. To make the best out of it, you have to go for the best suitable for you. Like add berries, peanuts, marmelade, or something else you think fits in it for you.

The very final thing is what spices you use. You have to come up with the best combo. Some people like it sweet, some salty. You can do whaever you want with it to make the best taste out of it.

Im not saying that you should like it. But I know how bad it can taste if people with no cultural education cook it

I sincerely hope that I could help you and many people and educate you on how to realy cook oatmeal.

Smrize

40 minutes ago, Alexis said:

See? You just probably ate plain Oatmeal, and even then it wasn't cooked right.

You cook oatmeal who tf do you think I am. Oatmeal is a straight up fire starter i could start my wood stove with oatmeal smh.

img

2 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Bro, you are literally tripping, it's fucking delicious.

Nah at this point I'm thinking that you're completely fucking insane because no one could like those little pebbles that taste like shit

img

1 minute ago, DrakoHD said:

Nah at this point I'm thinking that you're completely fucking insane because no one could like those little pebbles that taste like shit

I'd gladly be insane if it meant to eat such good food.

15 hours ago, Smrize said:

Atleast we're investing time into the community to keep it active and entertain other people 😄

no i love itttt

ive j never seen the feed at all one subject before and the fact that it was oatmeal was funny asf

19 minutes ago, Bue. said:

no i love itttt

ive j never seen the feed at all one subject before and the fact that it was oatmeal was funny asf

You like oatmeal too jesus may God have mercy on all of the people who eat oatmeal, tbh I could get some mud in a bowl and I'd probably taste twice as good as oatmeal 

img