NogginBlaster

Resignation

I am stepping from my position as developer. It has been a decent year; I had some good conversations with some people and enjoyed working on some of the projects. I am starting university very soon and don't want to be able to use "I 'need' to program" as an excuse to be unsociable and not meet people.

@Nickthanks for always being friendly and understanding, I wish you luck as the unofficial developer team lead (or official idk the hierarchy lol), and with your life after Uni

@Benthanks for the help with maintaining my projects

@Cryotheumsorry I couldn't be more help when you were being tortured by cogs lol

@FordoGreenmanGL with your help bot, sorry I won't be helping you with it

It is unfortunate I wasn't able to work with more people on the projects I did, everyone I've spoken to in GFL has been nice.

Here is a summary of the projects I was working on (All are open-source GLP-3.0 so feel free to fork and use my work, or maybe start anew: my comment etiquette is bad) if someone else wants to take over

I will continue to work on discord-gamestatus as I use it personally

Name: Discord Web Interface

Description: Web interface to allow admins to edit embeds

Status: 50% done (working interface up to creating embed, needs edit old embed, update/send message API and view message API, and proper permissions)

Source: https://github.com/Douile/discord-web-interface

Name: Better help

Description: The fleshed out help cog

Source: https://github.com/Douile/cog-welcomehelp

Name: Discord gamestatus

Description: Game server status in discord

Source: https://github.com/Douile/discord-gamestatus

@Fafygood luck your first cog was very good (despite it being a duplicate, my bad sorry) hopefully someone else helps you with discord.

Visit my github if you love self promotion.

558499_101.png

I am so sad to hear this. :( With that being said, you will definitely not want to miss out on the full uni experience, so I respect your choice. :) You've worked hard, fast, and extremely independent during your time here, and it was nice to know that all our bot endeavors was in very good hands; your work has been nothing short of amazing! I apologize if it has been too stressing since a lot of responsibility was put on you. I cannot stress enough how thankful I have been for your time with us!

I wish you the best of luck with university, and I hope you will have an awesome time with your peers! May I ask what you're going to study? 😄

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

23 hours ago, Nick said:

I am so sad to hear this. :( With that being said, you will definitely not want to miss out on the full uni experience, so I respect your choice. :) You've worked hard, fast, and extremely independent during your time here, and it was nice to know that all our bot endeavors was in very good hands; your work has been nothing short of amazing! I apologize if it has been too stressing since a lot of responsibility was put on you. I cannot stress enough how thankful I have been for your time with us!

I wish you the best of luck with university, and I hope you will have an awesome time with your peers! May I ask what you're going to study? 😄

Thanks everyone for the nice goodbyes. I will be studying none other than Computer Science at uni, hopefully they will teach me how to program.

Visit my github if you love self promotion.

558499_101.png