annoying furry

TTT Anarchy Bug Thread

On 9/27/2020 at 7:55 PM, Neon Cat said:

Title: Holy Deagle not registering

Description: Rarely, the priest can shoot an inno and instead of being added to the brotherhood they take 1-5 damage (from what I've seen). This can cause confusion and could get the priest or the player they attempted to add into the brotherhood killed.

[00:03] Burriss75 [Priest] has damaged Sidian [traitor] for 3 HP with Holy Deagle. Didnt kill me at all and didnt reset the timer but did do damage to him

Title: Innocent win triggers with amnesiac sidekick

Description: When there was an amnesiac that changed to a sidekick, and all other evil roles die, the innocents win even while the sidekick is alive. This needs to be fixed as in this TTT server, sidekick is ALWAYS an evil role, therefore innos shouldn't win while they are alive.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Title: People changed into a T role rarely unable to see T icon above Glutton

Description:
Rarely, when someone is revived as a Traitor, or has their role swapped to Traitor(Example: Unknown being killed by a Traitor, Mesmerist reviving someone, Amnesiac claiming a T role), they are unable to see the T icon above the Glutton, and the Glutton will not display as a T when they are hovered over. 

Notes:

• Unable to get a consistent reproduction on this issue, but seems to always occur with the Glutton not appearing as a T.
  • Players affected by this glitch can still see the Glutton marked as a T on the scoreboard.
  • This issue results in a lot of accidental teamkill, as it is easy to mistake them for an innocent, especially within a heated gunfight.

Title: Exe getting Vampire as a target

Description:
Rarely, the Exe can get the Vampire as their target, despite both of them being Ts. This has caused RDM problem in the past, either from people too stupid to realize they shouldn't shoot their T buddy target or not, or believing they are a spy.

Notes:

• Never seen it happen to me personally, but i've seen people claim it happens 3 times(and got killed by a teammate because of it, despite him knowing i was also a T, because 'BUT I NEED TO KILL MY TARGET').
  • Possibly could extend to more roles than just Vampire, just known to happen with Vampire(For example: Maybe could also happen with Blight or Glutton, or possibly another Exe).

On 1/1/2021 at 2:56 PM, Cpt.Haxray said:

Title: Exe getting Vampire as a target

Description:
Rarely, the Exe can get the Vampire as their target, despite both of them being Ts. This has caused RDM problem in the past, either from people too stupid to realize they shouldn't shoot their T buddy target or not, or believing they are a spy.

Notes:

• Never seen it happen to me personally, but i've seen people claim it happens 3 times(and got killed by a teammate because of it, despite him knowing i was also a T, because 'BUT I NEED TO KILL MY TARGET').
  • Possibly could extend to more roles than just Vampire, just known to happen with Vampire(For example: Maybe could also happen with Blight or Glutton, or possibly another Exe).

I have failed to reproduce this

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Title: Multiple Haunted are unable to both spawn?

Description:
If an amnesiac or any other role remembering role remembers haunted and both the original haunted and the new haunted are haunting two separate individuals, only the one that died more recently will be able to respawn. Unsure how this works if they both die to the same person, but i assume it would work the same.

Notes:

• The one that was killed less recently will still leave smoke on the person that killed them, despite not being able to respawn
  • I have no idea if this glitch applies to doppelgangers as well (in otherwords, if a doppelganger that haunts someone would overwrite or be overwritten by another haunted)

On 9/22/2020 at 2:19 AM, Cpt.Haxray said:

Title: Spy's name is displayed as Red to traitors when speaking in voice chat

Description:
When a spy is in the round, it is very often that his name will appear as red in the hud when speaking, despite Traitor chat being disabled. This is a dead give-away as to the identity of the spy and is a major issue.

Notes:

• This does not seem to always happen, but happens way more often than it should.

I believe this is intentional, or this is a normal bug with all "traitorous" roles, as this actually occurs with non-spy traitors as well even on rounds where there isn't even a spy. I'll often think people are talking in traitor chat due to their red name only for someone to publicly reply to what they state (and that person being inno or some other role)

11 hours ago, Sophie~ ♡ said:

Title: Mimic > Graverobber > Ankh Interaction

Description: Mimic cannot press E to convert the Ankh after turning into a graverobber.

Notes:

• I fucking hate pizza fuck cheese

Put in something that I think should fix the issue.

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Title: Haunted Icon 

Description: When playing as a traitor role, an ally haunted has a pink and black icon above their player. It is also pink and black when identified in the top right (I think)

Title: Amne > Sidekick Interaction

Description: When an amne transforms into a sidekick the colour is black, scoreboard colour shows as black, and the sidekick amne is unable to be identified.

Title: Doppleganger displays as a Mimic in end of game chat

Description:
At the end of a round, when chat displays the list of roles that were active in the round, Doppleganger will be labeled as a Mimic instead of Doppleganger.

Title: Mesmerist fucks Haunted

Desc: When the mesmerist revives a fellow T, they are supposed to keep their role instead of turning into a thrall. However, for haunted, it does turn into thrall, and is very annoying.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Title: Killing inno in deathmatch re-triggers lycanthrope's The Full Moon Rises text

Description:
When lycanthrope is unleashed (aka is the last alive inno), the text announcing it's awakening is broadcast

When this state is reached, upon killing an innocent (and possibly other roles, not yet sure) in the deathmatch, the text will appear again

(it's issue with the way the on-death hook is set up)

https://github.com/ZacharyHinds/ttt2-role-lyc/blob/b5b1fd3a8ac28bfcb6d194bc1430134f4c6bb8ac/lua/terrortown/autorun/server/sv_lyc_handler.lua#L76-L83

image.png.abf3c633c72c5493351e35bfd74a5012.png

RosaSignature1.thumb.png.b6809595ab04786c0ec6f011b9d1f862.png

1 hour ago, Rosalina ♥ said:

Title: Killing inno in deathmatch re-triggers lycanthrope's The Full Moon Rises text

Description:
When lycanthrope is unleashed (aka is the last alive inno), the text announcing it's awakening is broadcast

When this state is reached, upon killing an innocent (and possibly other roles, not yet sure) in the deathmatch, the text will appear again

(it's issue with the way the on-death hook is set up)

https://github.com/ZacharyHinds/ttt2-role-lyc/blob/b5b1fd3a8ac28bfcb6d194bc1430134f4c6bb8ac/lua/terrortown/autorun/server/sv_lyc_handler.lua#L76-L83

image.png.abf3c633c72c5493351e35bfd74a5012.png

Resolved pending a reboot

On 1/12/2021 at 2:45 PM, BlazingArson said:

Title: Mesmerist fucks Haunted

Desc: When the mesmerist revives a fellow T, they are supposed to keep their role instead of turning into a thrall. However, for haunted, it does turn into thrall, and is very annoying.

This is not accurate and therefore is not a bug

-- start revival
    ply:Revive(
      reviveTime,
      function(ply)
        ply:SetRole(ROLE_THRALL) -- ALWAYS thrall!
        ply:ResetConfirmPlayer()
        SendFullStateUpdate()
      end,
      nil,
      true,
      true
    )

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg