annoying furry

TTT Anarchy Bug Thread

Title: mic stuck

description: i currently dont know the exact cause but sometimes my mic will suddenly stop working.

my name in the top left that shows im talking is stuck on. so it looks like my mic is stuck on however nobody can hear me.

the original fix was to rejoin the server twice (very long processes) but i got over it.

however over time it started getting more and more frequent to the point where after every round i had to rejoin twice. 

but now joining twice does not work anymore and im basically on a perm gag

TOPIC: Jihad R2-D2 Sound

Currently, if you use this sound, NO ONE can hear it. It's such an advantage for the users.

8 hours ago, Chef4real said:

can"t buy characters 

Screenshot (12).png

@Chef You have to buy models when you're alive

them!
*** ERROR: C_ServerRagdoll::InitModel: models/player/generic01/paper_bag_guy.mdl missing vcollide data ***
*** ERROR: C_ServerRagdoll::InitModel: models/player/errolliamp/p2_chell_new.mdl missing vcollide data ***
Chef has voted to Rock the Vote. (1/11)
Items unretreivable for The WalkingSquigglyLineGuy, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Horizon, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Borewicz, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for hayk1, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Unaverage SALTY Joe, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for scorpima, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for XenoTech N, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for doc_*****punk, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for TheTrueMonarch, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Chef, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Nursing Home For Sex Offenders, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for contentdiamond6, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Kzulu, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Xmapex, Unspecified error. Retrying.
Items unretreivable for Herobrine, Unspecified error. Retrying.
[GFL Member] Herobrine: bt its a t utility
XenoTech N has voted to Rock the Vote. (2/11)
GET https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/f4/f4fb0a51ea909e5b97f6e57b8c36e48b12523ea0_medium.jpg
Phee has voted to Rock the Vote. (3/11)
*DEAD* Green Owl: Did you even answer the report?
[TTT2]:    The Innos have won!
Round state: 4
[TTT2]:    Let's look at the round report for 25 seconds.
The role distribution this round:
Innocent: Green Owl, Borewicz, The WalkingSquigglyLineGuy, scorpima, Unaverage SALTY Joe, TheTrueMonarch, XenoTech N, Nursing Home For Sex Offenders, contentdiamond6, Herobrine
Traitor: Nametagg0, Kzulu, Chef, Xmapex
Detective: Horizon, Dumble
Amnesiac: doc_*****punk
Marker: Phee
Unknown: hayk1
Herobrine is answering to their reports.
Model missing: models/player/charple_vacation.mdl (x2)
*** ERROR: C_ServerRagdoll::InitModel: models/player/charple_vacation.mdl missing vcollide data ***
[TTT2]:    XenoTech N confirmed the death of Nursing Home For Sex Offenders.
GET https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/5a/5acfa927ce1b011ba22a3f8aa53cbd7a7ae0725c_medium.jpg
IMG_20210214_164954575.jpg?width=253&hei

• 3 weeks later...

I truly have no idea what happened. We loaded into the new golden castle map, it kept repeating peoples chats, I spawned as haunted with a copycat gun, turned into a marker without a marker gun, and could deal damage. A person I killed said I was a detective, all while it said TTT2 was causing console errors.

image.thumb.png.0cc81632710d4e0b75ec8bdf020f0b52.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Title: Pharaoh's Ankh and Bunger Corpse Interaction

Description: You can use the corpse of a Bunger to move around the Pharaoh's Ankh once it is placed. I also believe that if the Pharaoh's Ankh has been moved in this way, it causes the regen effect of the Ankh to not work properly, and the Pharaoh spawns in a random spawn point instead.

Notes: Here is a picture of the Ankh having been moved via this method:

Spoiler

20210323232124_1.thumb.jpg.a044959065d5e534a7ec620613f125e5.jpg

Achievements

I uh, meant to do this like a week ago, but using the identity disguiser only changes seen name and seen playermodel, so any other pointshop cosmetics will stay, such as text hats and hats.

2Q-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Roles becomes revealed upon death

Description: On rare occasions, a user is able to see the role of a person who recently died, even if the body is unided. It will just appear as the person being alive with the color of their role.

Notes: This bug is inconsistant as it will not appear for every player or every round.

not sure if its been reported but on the shore town map (i think its called that) there is a rock that you can walk into and if you have a small weapon (like a deagle) and crouch in the rock you cant be seen but you can shoot out of it from the inside

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Title: Does not show in logs when DNA is acquired

Description: So twice today I have been killed because of DNA I have left on a body, but when I open the report menu, it says "<person who killed me> did not have your DNA this round", when they did have it.

Notes:  This isn't a gamebreaking bug, but apparently staff members will also see the false statement about the killer not having the person's DNA, which can potentially result in confusion and false warns for RDM 

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

13 minutes ago, twalesijr said:

Title: Does not show in logs when DNA is acquired

Description: So twice today I have been killed because of DNA I have left on a body, but when I open the report menu, it says "<person who killed me> did not have your DNA this round", when they did have it.

Notes:  This isn't a gamebreaking bug, but apparently staff members will also see the false statement about the killer not having the person's DNA, which can potentially result in confusion and false warns for RDM 

I have also had this issue as an admin and gave a false warn (which was taken back). I think there's an issue with Dlogs and the report functions with DNA right now. I had the issue come up specifically with someone getting DNA off of a gun,