annoying furry

TTT Anarchy Bug Thread

• 3 months later...

Me and Agent L found this while we were just fucking around while we were the only 2 on the server. Agent L hit me with a poison dart gun, and then I hit him with a Dancegun. Immediately after dancegunning him, I stopped receiving poison damage and healed back up to 100 HP. After realizing this, we were able to replicate it for a second time. 

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

30 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

Picking up Pirate Contract will reveal that you are the lycanthrope, making you think all other innocents are dea dand cause an rdm spree

no this was good its one of the only was to tell you are lycan with out everyone dieing so the people mass rdming are fools it sucks thats it became an issue though 😞

• 2 weeks later...

Some neutral roles can sometimes see all the Traitors. It's not consistent, it's not specific roles. I've been Jackal, Jester, Dopple, Mimic and Infected at least 3/4 times each and every single time it's different whether or not I can see all the T's. If it's meant to be a feature it's an incredibly scuffed one and turns mimics into +1 traitors and causes mass callouts and targeting Ts. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If a doppelganger copies a drunk, and then it sobers up, it loses the doppel team and changes to whatever team the role it sobers into was.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A Doppel Infected can kill the unknown, and the unknown will turn into a zombie. also, the zombies that are spawned are NOT on the doppel team, so they can likely kill the doppel.

haxray is a bunger tee hee