Bue.

What's your Favorite Gaming Division?

Posted  Edited by Bue.

As you may have noticed, the forums have been a little slow the past two days.

Lets spice it up and get some entertainment running!

Therefore, What's your Favorite Gaming Division on GFL and Why?

Edited by Bue.

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

Slow? do you see all the shitpost happening lmao no where near is the forums slow, and csgo bc that was my first admin and its not toxic like gmod and rust 

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

My favourite?

Hmm. I think right now it's Counter-Strike. Because I actually have the game and I like those servers like surf, bhop, climbing and my personal favourite zombie server.

The zombie one I love the most. It's because you can have so much activity in it and escape from someone. It's pretty fun and I truly enjoy it. Actually the zombie server in GFL is the only reason I joined the community. But I'm planning on buying other games too to try out other server. Then my favourite would change? Idk, maybe. We'll see 😄

Smrize

9 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

Slow? do you see all the shitpost happening lmao no where near is the forums slow, and csgo bc that was my first admin and its not toxic like gmod and rust 

I meant more of it being not entertaining, like the latest topics. 

and yeah facts, CSGO could never be as toxic as Rust.

Posted  Edited by Alexis
46 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

Toxic? What servers you play on my guy?

Adding onto that, my favorite is GMOD obviously, cause that's where I staff at.

Edited by Alexis

2 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Toxic? What servers you play on my guy?

Adding onto that, my favorite is GMOD obviously, cause that's where I staff at.

GMOD is really entertainingl. we should play this weekend 😌

She's gonna turn into me with my once a week questions I would ask, which is a good thing. You know what, I am going to bring that back since Mejilla is gone. 

Aight so my favorite division was GMOD, but then it just went downhill after purge and deathrun got fucked. 

TF2 was pretty fun too back then, like when it first opened because of the players. The other admins I worked with were great too. @Dr_Steel I know you remember that time. 

Sadly the staff team from then, besides Drsteel, all resigned and the players went to other games. 

Aight im gonna stop sounding like a boomer telling old stories and just say what my current favorite is: CSS. 

The bhop server is the only server I play on there and its really fun to play on there. I beat arcane for the first time on that server. 

jitticus

Posted  Edited by JGuary551
22 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

She's gonna turn into me with my once a week questions I would ask, which is a good thing.

idk if this is a good thing or bad thing xD

22 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

Aight so my favorite division was GMOD, but then it just went downhill after purge and deathrun got fucked. 

and facts at least all divisions had that 1 server that was lit till it went away, you had CSGO JB that was lit af best thing ever then it failed, then you had gmod purge that was fun af then failed you had CSS ZE that was lit then also failed lmao, no one cares about the other divisions xD so best 3 divisions 

Edited by JGuary551

56 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

idk if this is a good thing or bad thing xD

and facts at least all divisions had that 1 server that was lit till it went away, you had CSGO JB that was lit af best thing ever then it failed, then you had gmod purge that was fun af then failed you had CSS ZE that was lit then also failed lmao, no one cares about the other divisions xD so best 3 divisions 

very factual information 

jitticus

My favorite is probably the CSGO division, I first found the csgo surf server in 2018 and loved it, I became an admin for the surf servers in 2019 and again this year, the csgo division also has many fun servers to offer, my favorites are awp, surf, kz climb and jailbreak. The csgo division is just too good, I can’t quit playing. I recently got gmod so imma go check out the gmod division sometime. 

Discord: SQUIRRELY#2736 / Steam: Squirrely Dan

CS:GO Discord Moderator 

grim reaper death GIF

4 hours ago, Alexis said:

Message me when you're joining and I will!

BET

I only really play Garry's Mod not unless CS:GO division brings back Surf RPG DM :lenny: then I'll definitely vote for them. I used to love CS but that was years ago, so I'm not really a fan of it now. So Garry's mod is the only division I care about at the moment. 

You should probably make a poll too to see from there easily and if anyone wants to explain, they can comment :3

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

9 minutes ago, Xy's secretary said:

I can tell you its not css they got some Portuguese monkey running it

There is still css ze events every Saturday night at 6pm est

ah yes Ik that but I mean from what it used to be