Dale Gribble.

Anticheat

So i have been reading a lot of gmod reports for hacking and i gotta say why would you not install a anticheat system in all gmod servers to detect if ANYONE was hacking, mostly the hacks are lua client side (its not sv_allowlua) they use a dll injector to inject the file in the game main menu only. i haven't seen a server in YEARS never had a anticheat in its whole game. another thing, if you're saying aimbot to someone who just got lucky that you were there. There is no point calling out of the player who got lucky for getting a headshot.

I do recall one of the Division Leaders were working on an anticheat although they left.  Not sure if it's for the server your thinking of.  I'm seeing a mention of lua so I am assuming you are talking about GMOD; for CS the anticheats are very difficult and controversial to the sound mind.  Unfortunately tools that are meant to be insightful or catch your attention are often wrongfully used as definitive markers; they end up snagging more good players than actual cheaters.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hello!

I had an opportunity to be called wallhacker few weeks ago on a ZE server.

There was a tunnel with no lighting. One CT was left and it was sitting in a corner of a tunnel. I was smart enough to look at the map and see if there was a red dot (You might not see the CT yourself but the client sees it and marks it as seen). Found it and went towards it and found the last guy. And then someone was almost like "Another wallhacker" or something.

Smrize

6 hours ago, Masquerade said:

Almost as in they didn't actually say anything?

They did I just don't remember the exact sentence he was saying. But he was implying that I'm a wallhacker.