Vanya

Event #199 -- "Our Awful Christmas in September"

Posted  Edited by Vanya

DUE TO THE LOOOONG RUN WE'RE GONNA HAVE FOR THIS EVENT, WE'LL HAVE THIS ONE START AN HOUR EARLIER THAN USUAL. PLEASE REFER TO THE STEAM GROUP FOR AN ACCURATE TIME OF WHEN THE EVENT STARTS FOR YOU. Also hi Banjo.

Event Overview:

Hello everyone! It's time to kick off the dust and get gaming.

For this week we'll be tackling the fabled Santassination map, I don't need to introduce this map or its Extreme difficulty as I'm sure everyone is familiar with this map and the tales of Extreme mode. All you need to know for this event is that our friends over at Unloze have beaten the map with bhop enabled and map glitches fixed (starting at Extreme Act 3 but still, done without glitches) and as such, it is our chance to get ahead on the Santassination race and try to be the first server in CS:S that beats all of Extreme in one session!

And DON'T forget your M249 binds.

This event nomination, as well as "William ruining another GFL Event" was tied for top pick, so I put both nominations through Random.org to choose a winner at random, as you may have noticed, this event won.

image.png.1ab3103da1ae6fea1e5fa490bad1cbf3.png

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday September 26th @ 4pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.

PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!

Notice:

Special Kickers:

• Map will start at Extreme mode.

VIP Rewards:

• Provided we beat the map, winners of Extreme Act 3 will be rewarded with 3 months of V.I.P.!
  • Every other player that is in the server at the moment the map is won will be given one month!
Rules:
  • This event will be top-tryhard, please avoid micspamming / off-topic.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Map will be played until we can't do this no more.
Leaders:
  • I trained for this.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!
Edited by Vanya