Shotta

Fix the shotgun suggestion.

The shotgun is so broken, and so OP, it littearly represents a god weapon, it just shoots off half of your health in one shot, or more, and it shoots of like 20-30 hp when its far away, it's a sniper in a shotgun form, just fix the stats of it, because its just too buffed, and its just too deadly, and 90% of gunfights you have a shotgunner, you wont win it, just fix it, reduce damage rate, accuracy, please for the love god.

4 hours ago, .alm0st said:

Hes got a point. Shotguns are a little too good imo. 

Nah, they're just too good, and the problem is most of the players use it, so it proves that it's actually that good.

Not gonna lie but it seems like a lot of the death logs are a bit... too close. I'd recommend maybe keeping distance with a shotgun. It can snipe yes, but shouldn't be like 100 damage from 20 miles away. And too be honest, if you can't beat 'em, just join them. It's not like it's an add-on to vanilla, it's hard-baked into the game! Good movement also helps as well. Anyways thought I'd share my advice.

On 9/25/2020 at 4:59 PM, Shotta said:

The shotgun is so broken, and so OP, it littearly represents a god weapon, it just shoots off half of your health in one shot, or more, and it shoots of like 20-30 hp when its far away, it's a sniper in a shotgun form, just fix the stats of it, because its just too buffed, and its just too deadly, and 90% of gunfights you have a shotgunner, you wont win it, just fix it, reduce damage rate, accuracy, please for the love god.

10 minutes ago, AlphaOwl said:

Not gonna lie but it seems like a lot of the death logs are a bit... too close. I'd recommend maybe keeping distance with a shotgun. It can snipe yes, but shouldn't be like 100 damage from 20 miles away. And too be honest, if you can't beat 'em, just join them. It's not like it's an add-on to vanilla, it's hard-baked into the game! Good movement also helps as well. Anyways thought I'd share my advice.

I barely have issues with shotgunners, most of the time a 1 tap to the head from medium distance is enough to deal with those awful things.

12 hours ago, Alexis said:

I barely have issues with shotgunners, most of the time a 1 tap to the head from medium distance is enough to deal with those awful things.

This is vanilla mate, not rotation, also if your aim is good to one tap shotgunners, not all of us have that aim.

9 hours ago, Shotta said:

This is vanilla mate, not rotation, also if your aim is good to one tap shotgunners, not all of us have that aim.

I played on Vanilla, (even if it was a small amount of hours) and the shotguns aren't even that strong, I believes it's worse on Rotation, but we are getting off track, it's not called aim, it's called game sense, understanding the distance/ weaknesses of a shotgun. If the shotgun bothers you so much, learn how to counter it or just use one yourself, I dislike shotguns because it just make it too easy for me, so I took the time to learn how to counter such a weapon.