Dale Gribble.

what computer virus did you get

i always wonder when you were young and you didnt have any common sense and you downloaded a free game on the internet what kind of virus did you get on you're dad's or mom's computer? (im bored and i want to talk about old computer viruses) 

Same as the two above. The websites I looked to download Minecraft for free had a thousand download buttons and they were all really untrustworthy sites. I tried downloading mods as well…

original.gif

Achievements

33 minutes ago, Pachimo said:

Same as the two above. The websites I looked to download Minecraft for free had a thousand download buttons and they were all really untrustworthy sites. I tried downloading mods as well…

Hell ye high five!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

this biggest one was the mydoom  Mydoom became one of the fastest email worms to spread around the world since ILOVEYOU.  The worm appears as an email transmission error and has an attachment of itself. If the user clicks on it, it immediately sends itself to all the email addresses in the user’s address book.   It spread like wildfire across the internet, and many believe on the day of its release that it slowed the internet down by up to 10%. It has infected roughly 2,000,000 computers and is estimated to have caused $38 billion in damages.

1 hour ago, Reverb said:

People In mc staff chat were talking about bonzi buddy. I didn't know what it was and downloaded it too see.

I remember this and you were pretty fucking stupid

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

I took a screenshot of the desktop with the folders, then hid the folders for an April fools joke; also put on a few screwy settings on it such as swapping right and left click on the mouse as well as inverting the wheel.  My parents thought it was a virus so they were get pretty vocal when they woke up early in the morning and wiped everything including the OS trying to fix it (they're not very good with computers).  Whoops.

I don't recall having ever downloaded a virus on someone else computer including my parents.  I may have on my personal computer.  I had visited a known-good website I visited regularly without problem, but that website it was hacked and it tried to download something as a visited it.  I wasn't sure and I sincerely thought it was unsuccessful, but I immediately wiped it just as a precaution because I didn't want to take any risks.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Every month or two, I have at least 80-90 new viruses because of all the shit I press and end up downloading BUT

also

from watching free movies on sketchy ass sites lol

Mines were visiting sites that I shouldn't be going into. Like uhm private or cracked servers that can contain a malware/virus. But either way, the PC I used back then was cancer, it detective a virus in everything. I was using windows xp, that's toxic. I didn't have my fancy computer till I almost graduated from high school 😆 Because virus protection doesn't work on xp anymore so I was constantly getting viruses from sites like my school website and games sites that are not legally protected.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements