skrt aka jinx

skrt aka jinx's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): sunny ツ

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:461513069

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should you be unbanned?

I should get unbanned because the reason i made a alt was to play more because I liked the server and I didn't cause any ruckus until ice was trying to roast me so i roasted him back and some how they found out it was me which was really weird but back to the story i was never causing any harm and before i made the alt when i got banned i didnt know why and i didnt know how to find the ban so I just made a alt. 

Posted  Edited by Snowy - Edit Reason: ip in link

This is one of the shittiest appeal reasonings I've ever seen, you're not going to be welcome back here anytime soon.

Just to provide full context, let's go over what you've done this past couple of weeks...

- Received a 2 month mute based on your 42 previous comm punishments for over talking and shit talking the leader

- Received a 2 month gag after you kept spamming chat screaming admin abuse and asking for an unmute, ignoring me constantly telling you to appeal the mute/create an abuse report

- Got perma banned on an alt that you were using to evade your mute/gag, at this point I warned you that a future evasion would lead to the punishment changing to permanent, and even this was being kinder than I should have been

- You were yet again banned on an alt for evasion, and had your mute/gag changed to permanent as a result

- After constantly asking for an unmute/ungag in the Discord resulting from above, you were perma banned from there too, once again ignoring me telling you to use the proper channels (appeal/abuse report)

- Received multiple ebans for item trolling, the longest being 3 days

- Had your main account automatically perma banned for being an alt account on a different GFL server due to the way they had a plugin set up, at this point you could have appealed properly and we would have sorted it out... however as always you obviously did not do that

- Used 2 new alt accounts to once again evade a punishment, this time that perma ban on your main as mentioned above, and used the opportunity to evade your mute/gag of course, both were banned

I'm glad you finally found it in yourself to click the appeal link, but I'll once again link the abuse report form if you're still up for that ;)

Edited by Snowy
ip in link