Xeno_Synthesis

Xeno_Synthesis's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Xeno

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119161861

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I wasn't hacking, here's the latest clip of me playing I can find. As you can see, no hacking, just good aim.

clear video of me using aimbot

b-but he hack111 omg hacker man bad!1!!!
If I were hacking I'm pretty sure you'd see shit like ESP, aimbot, hacks, and you know. Hacker man menus, as you can see it's just me (not hacking)

Posted  Edited by Misery - Edit Reason: spelling

Hi. 

This was the clip you were banned for in agreement with a manager you were found to be cheating using cheats that seem to be a mix of aimbot, no recoil as well as possible wallhacks. 

First you already press m2 to scope the moment you are about to turn the wall, that could be dismissed as a perfectly timed radar ping, or the fact you can see Aiser fighting and just assume the location of the individual.

Second you aim perfectly at them and control the recoil, perfectly with no kickback of the ak being visible as well as your aim being twitchy and seeming genuinely  not natural.

Third after round end you also control recoil perfectly on Aiser again with the crosshair moving in very strange ways.

Edited by Misery
spelling

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

Just now, Misery said:

Hi. 

This was the clip you were banned for in agreement with a manager you were found to be cheating using cheats that seem to be a mix of aimbot, no recoil aswell as possible wallhacks. 

First you already press m2 to scope the moment you are about to turn the wall, that could be dismissed as a perfectly timed radar ping, or the fact you can see Aiser fighting and just asume the location of the individual.

Second you aim perfectly at them and control the recoil, perfectly with no kickback of the ak being visible aswell as your aim being twitchy and seeming geniuenly not natrual.

Third after round end you also control recoil perfectly on Aiser again with the crosshair moving in very strange ways.

Specate isn't incredibly accurate as the only accurate way to see how a person is aiming is through client side, and I posted a video of me getting quite a few kills and none of them have any of this twitchiness yet they have very similar accuracy, perhaps the jitteriness was my recoil control or something similar, anywho two kills shouldn't be enough to ban a person off a server ~ this along with my video should (Hopefully) give you enough reason to unban me

Posted  Edited by Yogpod
2 minutes ago, Xeno_Synthesis said:

you can't see it clientsided on my videos at all

'toggling' exists, when the other manager wakes up i'll talk to him about your ban

Edited by Yogpod

Just now, Yogpod said:

'toggling' exists, when the other manager wakes up i'll talk to him about your ban

Assume I were a hacker and were already being accused by people before that clip, I don't see any reason a person would just stop hacking considering the people already said I had stopped long before that, giving a chance that was the only time it happened and was due to either luck or just me being a sweaty fuck

Posted  Edited by Xeno_Synthesis

Also I looked at some videos of people hacking and they all have watermarks and shits in their consoles, so if I were hacking you'd be able to see that in my console when I open it in my clip, and you can see my console logs in that video too I'm pretty sure it would say something toggled if I did toggle it

Edited by Xeno_Synthesis

1 minute ago, Xeno_Synthesis said:

Also I looked at some videos of people hacking and they all have watermarks and shits in their consoles, so if I were hacking you'd be able to see that in my console when I open it in my clip, and you can see my console logs in that video too I'm pretty sure it would say something toggled if I did toggle it

or it's all in the menu, rendered on the steam overlay, where we can't see it

Just now, Yogpod said:

I actually found a screenshot it appears just before I got in the gunfight I was reported for and you can see I did have a fucking perfect radar ping and there is no menu or any aiming before I went into the roomimage.thumb.png.8c58a085b09ffa0cdcb32bc754fc1461.png

1 minute ago, Yogpod said:

I mean assume I have ESP and aimbot which I don't see why anybody would only have aimbot that's kinda dumb, you'd see it in my screenshot
Also the only hacks that I found on youtube with the steam overlay is citizen exploit and people there are saying it is a broken hack in the comments