Stilus

Stilus's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Stilus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:203608358

Sourcebans ban link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Stilus&advType=name

Admin that banned you: mikey

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for wall hacking but I was not walling.

Posted  Edited by Pandaxd

Stilus simply doesn't hack. Stilus is literally using game sense he does not hack he re-adjusts because gony is a small map and eventually people are just going to pop up. Their is basically insufficient evidence. Its common game sense that stilus is hitting these shots especially on this map with a whole bunch of people. Plus this map is small and it is really easy to get kills because they are easy, popular, and obvious angles to hold and peek.

Edited by Pandaxd

Posted  Edited by mikeyfanaccount

hd will be up shortly

Multiple times you would go a different place then proceed to only hold angles or peek in the direction of an enemy with no information about their location. You would only hold a corner until every enemy was dead or left (happens a lot up top).

Check description also

Edited by mikeyfanaccount

Posted  Edited by Slyyx

You can literally see him peaking constantly without knowing where someone is and adjusting afterwards. He also is holding popular angles on awp maps that have 30 people playing at the same time. None of this is proof. I don't see him tracing people through walls or anything that suggests hacking. This is awful evidence and a terrible ban. How are you allowed to ban when you don't even know what to look for?

On top of that, how are you banning people as an awp server admin when you don't even know how people play awp maps. Holding angles is the most commonly thing done on every map. 

Edited by Slyyx

You said that I peek where people are without knowing where they are. It is a small map which doesn't have many angles to peek anyways. If I peek somewhere, there is probably going to be someone there.

Posted  Edited by Slyyx
4 minutes ago, EpathyKarasu said:

he did.......

its in the description 

Can you show me a timestamp that is suspect? Something that proves wallhacking? All I see in every time stamp is holding a commonly used angle, peaking a commonly used angle, or walling a commonly held angle after he's been spotted or shot at. This is a small map and there were 30 people playing at the time.

These timestamps are legit fodder, if you aren't even an awp server player and or good at awping you shouldn't be able to ban people off time stamps like these. All the plays he make are extremely common.

Edited by Slyyx

Posted  Edited by Slyyx

It's not, the time stamps you gave are trash. There are 30 people on a small map and you're saying that peeking angles or holding angles that everybody holds or peeks on that map is wall hacking. There's not a single time stamp that's sus. 

You'd have to ban me and half the other decent players on the server if you're going to ban for stupid shit like that. You don't even give descriptions for the time stamp on what to look for. The fact I watched every one and none show anything outside normal gameplay is pretty crazy. Unless you want to suggest a time stamp and go into more detail, but you don't care right?

The quality of admins on the server lol, the fact you're willing to perma ban someone and then get lazy about it afterwards is a joke. Making a higher admin do your work for you because of trash admin work.

Edited by Slyyx

6 minutes ago, Slyyx said:

The quality of admins on the server lol, the fact you're willing to perma ban someone and then get lazy about it afterwards is a joke. Making a higher admin do your work for you because of trash admin work.

This is literally the process we use.

You appeal

I post my evidence

Server Manager makes final call

Sorry bud :)

Posted  Edited by Slyyx
10 minutes ago, mikeyfanaccount said:

This is literally the process we use.

You appeal

I post my evidence

Server Manager makes final call

Sorry bud :)

"Evidence" 150 hours of afking I guess. Lazy work bud. Why are you saying Driz is next too? Are you going to try and ban him with evidence like this? Why is an admin trying to look for people to ban?

Edited by Slyyx

Posted  Edited by Slyyx
3 minutes ago, mikeyfanaccount said:

Not looking, more like its in the works. Stay tuned for that one, its gonna be hype.

If it's as hype as this one, you're making yourself out to be the dumbest admin on GFL. Can't wait.

13 min video of 1 map and common/above average gameplay, the work you do is detailed and at a high level. DM me when you get it up bro.

Edited by Slyyx

• 2 months later...