Cassie

(CLOSED) Duc's 1st Information Gathering and Analysis Boogaloo

Posted  Edited by Duc2000 - Edit Reason: Queueueueueueueueue

I'm conducting a brief survey for people within GFL  ANYONE WHO SEES THIS POST. Why, you ask? Because I like looking at data and analyzing it, especially after I've started AP Statistics this year. So I'll be quick: This first survey is on traps. Are they your thing, or not? I don't care about whether they are gay or straight; that question has been looked at to death. Rather, I just want to know what people think of them, and then I'll plot that with demographics on a segmented bar graph to see if associations emerge. It's highly likely that the data will lean immensely towards people not liking traps, so... that might be an annoying hurdle. The survey is completely anonymous to me and to the rest of humanity, so feel free to give answers that you might not normally say aloud. It'll probably take a minute max to complete.

You can take the survey here.

Thanks!

Please take it so I don't feel sad at having 0 data points :(

Edited by Duc2000
Queueueueueueueueue

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

is this just an elaborate ploy to try and figure out the age old question of "are traps gay?"?

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

IMA JUST HEAD OUT NOW

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

The data analysis is up!

Thanks to all who took the survey! I got a lot more responses than I expected, actually. More than I did for my actual AP Research project.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements