Blademast

A Dream To Become Admin One Day

Posted  Edited by Blademast - Edit Reason: Clear up some stuff

What is up you guys! Before i start i would just like to ask how everyone's day is going so far, if you are not having a good i hope it turns around.

Now, people have asked why i would want to become an admin on GFL, well i tell them why not. If i am going to play on their servers 90% of the time, might as well help the community.

The main point of me making this, is that i am trying to get to know most people that are members on GFL and are active on forums

So, introduce your self (Don't be shy) ask me questions and ill try to answer them to my best ability.

*Not trying to publicly announce in anyway, trying to get to know people in the forums*

Edited by Blademast
Clear up some stuff

Ride on and Game on

3.jpg

3 minutes ago, Blademast said:

What is up you guys! Before i start i would just like to ask how everyone's day is going so far, if you are not having a good i hope it turns around.

Now, people have asked why i would want to become an admin on GFL, well i tell them why not. If i am going to play on their servers 90% of the time, might as well help the community.

The main point of me making this, is that i am trying to get to know most people that are members on GFL and are active on forums

So, introduce your self (Don't be shy) ask me questions and ill try to answer them to my best ability.

Just some advice on becoming admin, while it's nice to know we have more people helping out, publicly announcing it is probably going to lower your chances..

76561198088916523.png

9 minutes ago, Rcool64 said:

Just some advice on becoming admin, while it's nice to know we have more people helping out, publicly announcing it is probably going to lower your chances..

I am not trying to publicly announce anything i wont be applying for awhile, i am trying to get to know more people on the forums, i read it and i can see how it sounds like that

Ride on and Game on

3.jpg

The act of begging someone indirectly. To hint at what someone wants to another person without actually begging for it in the hopes the other person will offer their help.
(Ex: That guy totally tried to soft beg for +1s on his upcoming admin app. "I really hope i get admin one day, cause that's my dream!"...lol)
Other words can be: #begging #beggar #beg #leech #bum #scrub

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Doing a little *something something* for the manager. :lenny:

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out