vL_Billionaire

How does the community feel about DayZ?

Would you want to play on a GFLClan DayZ server?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to play on a GFLClan DayZ server?

I've played DayZ from the very start when it came out. Call it about 5-6 years ago? I was addicted right away. I ended up removing the game for a few years but I would be very interested into redownloading it! It reminds me a lot of Rust on how the toxicity can be, but there's no game that doesn't have some sort of toxicity, haha.

I'm glad you brought this up! Although, I'm sad to see some people not agreeing.

I think having it as a GFL server would do the community very good. It would only expand us.

Of course there are other thinks to discuss beyond that, but if it were to one day happen, I would definitely devote my time into the division.

I have would redownload it maybe

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

I don't remember much but I am pretty sure we had a dayz server before. But either way, it's like any zombie server we have it doesn't go well unlike the csgo team who does an excellent job at it. I just personally feel a big no for this. I just don't think it'll help.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I use to play DayZ as well.  My twin got started in the game when it was still an Arma III mod and you could ride a helicopter in the game (or at least that's what I thought I may have saw).  It's a good game.

I think it's okay to have servers that aren't super hot high population...  it's definitely one of those games where even 6-10 people on the server can be very entertaining despite the big maps.  I wouldn't expect it to be successful by our typical measures so you'll have to measure it by other means or simply take the hit and call it for fun.

Here are some videos from about 6 years ago I can't turn up the volume right now so I don't know what we're saying...  hopefully nothing bad...  I just browsed my Youtube history to see what I posted.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

6 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I use to play DayZ as well.  My twin got started in the game when it was still an Arma III mod and you could ride a helicopter in the game (or at least that's what I thought I may have saw).  It's a good game.

I think it's okay to have servers that aren't super hot high population...  it's definitely one of those games where even 6-10 people on the server can be very entertaining despite the big maps.  I wouldn't expect it to be successful by our typical measures so you'll have to measure it by other means or simply take the hit and call it for fun.

Here are some videos from about 6 years ago I can't turn up the volume right now so I don't know what we're saying...  hopefully nothing bad...  I just browsed my Youtube history to see what I posted.

DUDE! Stop omg i remember that shit!! The back packs and stuff :CCCCCCC
So many memories.