Jump to content
 Share

Bue.

Favorite Netflix TV-Show?

Recommended Posts

What's your Favorite TV-Show?

(Despite The 100, PLL, and Vampire Diaries being the best.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, Dale Gribble. said:

though i dont watch netflix its maybe lucifer i guess

I tried that, it was too cheesy for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


for a netflix original, "You" is really good. but as for shows that are on netflix and not made by netflix, Weeds and Breaking Bad are really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The Office and The Punisher. I love them both :) 

 

I'd have to say The Punisher is my favorite though. But sadly it was cancelled after two seasons :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


39 minutes ago, Salad said:

for a netflix original, "You" is really good. but as for shows that are on netflix and not made by netflix, Weeds and Breaking Bad are really good.

FACTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


15 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Lucifer. Period. 

Yeah I remember you really liking that show. Again... way to cheesy 🥴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, Roy said:

The Office and The Punisher. I love them both :) 

 

I'd have to say The Punisher is my favorite though. But sadly it was cancelled after two seasons :/

Ong I’m in the same boat😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I've never watched an "Original" Netflix Series. As for stuff that's not on Netflix, I only ever watch Anime because the movies I like are all on Hulu or Disney+. If you're wondering what I like for Anime, it'd have to be Neon Genesis Evangelion.

If there's ever a Hulu post, I'll talk about my favorite (Cheesy) movie that I saw there.


Dragoon ~ The Unusual GFL Team Member

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

1 minute ago, DragoonMCL said:

I've never watched an "Original" Netflix Series. As for stuff that's not on Netflix, I only ever watch Anime because the movies I like are all on Hulu or Disney+. If you're wondering what I like for Anime, it'd have to be Neon Genesis Evangelion.

If there's ever a Hulu post, I'll talk about my favorite (Cheesy) movie that I saw there.

Hahaa dopeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by dr0ps

Y'all gotta try The Midnight Gospel. it's a show with some big concepts, but the conversations  are brought to you in such a calm manner you have to pay attention. It's cool though

 

 

god.png.4f263669113c81302e4709bf561d48f5.png

Edited by dr0ps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, dr0ps said:

Y'all gotta try The Midnight Gospel. it's a show with some big concepts, but the conversations  are brought to you in such a calm manner you have to pay attention. It's cool thoughgod.png.4f263669113c81302e4709bf561d48f5.png

Nice! I've been looking for something else to watch and I might just try it out. What is it about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, Bue. said:

Nice! I've been looking for something else to watch and I might just try it out. What is it about?

it's alot i always wanted to stream it in ROT chat to hear everyone's perspective because it really is up to the viewer

 

 

 

god.png.4f263669113c81302e4709bf561d48f5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


38 minutes ago, dr0ps said:

it's alot i always wanted to stream it in ROT chat to hear everyone's perspective because it really is up to the viewer

 

 

 

god.png.4f263669113c81302e4709bf561d48f5.png

Interesting. What Genre is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I mainly use my parents Netflix to watch anime but their top watched shows are

The Good Place
and
The Umbrella Academy

I don't have any besides the only thing I watched was Stranger Things so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


                                                                                                                                             unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

3 minutes ago, LawMyl said:

I mainly use my parents Netflix to watch anime but their top watched shows are

The Good Place
and
The Umbrella Academy

I don't have any besides the only thing I watched was Stranger Things so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Thank you for your feedback, and yeah Stranger Things was where it was at. 😌

Hopefully the new season comes out relatively quick.

 

I might have to check out those two TV shows again that you first mentioned.

❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Mindhunter

The Punisher

Hannibal

Narcos & Narcos Mexico

Breaking Bad 

Suits

Would rewatch all of these. 


Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, FrenZy said:

Mindhunter

The Punisher

Hannibal

Narcos & Narcos Mexico

Breaking Bad 

Suits

Would rewatch all of these. 

 

Hell. Yes.

Breaking bad was so fun

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I stopped useing Netflix for years now

ao ima say none ;3


.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

 

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


For me, it definitely has to be BoJack Horseman. It's just so different from any other show that I've watched. It goes over serious topics, whilst actually sprinkling in some good comedy as well. It's worth a shot but I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea.


[Retired Head Admin for CS:GO KZ Climb #1 and KZ Climb #2]

140843107_kzclimb.png.bc988bf4634e176a50570da0918c8f70.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, mbs said:

I stopped useing Netflix for years now

ao ima say none ;3

Yeah, I've been there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I haven't really seen anything new in Netflix other than Big Mouth and Lucifer, I might use these as recommendations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...