F1r3flyyy

F1r3flyyy's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: Firefly

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64167567

Reason for punishment: External ghosting

Admin: FloRhyan

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Hello! I played on the server with a friend, but he did not tell me where the others were, I played myself according to my gaming instincts. We played on the Crash_House map, I killed the kettle upstairs inside the house and then I heard Taunt next to me and i immediately understood where he was and then FloRhyan banned me. Please unban me, I didn't tell my friend Ksu_Nya where others are and he is to me too. I really love your server <3 after the first ban I realized that you need to play fair

1. You got banned earlier for external ghosting.

2. Your mate killed me very suss, afew seconds you died. Without any taunt/movement from my side, he turned around and looked straight at me and killed me.(clip 1)

3. The following round i spectated your friend after he died, watching every prop, waiting to get killed. At the last prop, again without any taunt you appear at the sign and killed the last prop and win the round.

Clip 1

Clip 2

In the first video, he examined the boxes, I didn't tell him anything about you, he reloaded at 0:38 - 0:39 seconds, he just turned around and out of the corner of his eye noticed a speck on the wall and so he killed you.  In the second video at 2 minutes and 20 seconds of the video, you can hear how I opened the door and noticed a kettle in the corner of a tree in a conspicuous place and killed it at 2:22 and at 2 minutes and 24 seconds you can hear Taunt "This is illegal you know" and I just at that moment I was about to leave the tree house and heard Taunt next to me and I realized where he might be.

Maybe we will go with my friend to Discord with you so that you make sure that we do not tell each other where the other props are, and that I find 5-6 props thanks to my instinct, I can show you my messages with my friend Ksu_Nya and you will see that i didn't write to him and he didn't write to me either

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. We have to decided that the evidence provided was insufficient. You will be unbanned shortly. 

Appeal ACCEPTED.

Achievements