lelouch

lelouch's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): lelouch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462323117

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Duplicate Account

Why should you be unbanned?

I have many steam accounts for different purposes, but this is the ONLY one with CSGO on it.

It says I got banned for a duplicate account? what exactly did it detect? I got a completely new PC in January, so it couldn't have been HWID. I have no VAC's on this account either, so it couldn't be that. The only thing I can think of is IP; I just recently moved, maybe my IP is setting a flag or something that 'console' banned me for?

Either way, I'd really appreciate if you guys could appeal this ban; it seems that it was automatic because it occurred right when I connected to the server. I really enjoy surfing and I don't believe this was fair.

Hi. There's really no way to confirm whether the previous ban on this IP was you or not. You don't have any time played on the Surf Timer servers on this account prior to the duplicate account ban. While it is entirely possible that you stumbled upon an IP that was banned, this could just as easily be an alt account you used to cheat on. 

I'm in a good mood, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. But if it turns out to be a bad call, and another account of yours is banned on our servers again, you will not find much success in appealing.

:locked:

90e690544efd2607babde13a29f78a40.png

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)