Bue.

Thoughts about 2020?

We all know that this year has probably been the most demented in our life time, but

which event  in 2020 effected you the most?

Or-

What are your opinions on each/one drastic occurrence?

I'd have to say COVID-19, but not because it was resulting in me staying indoors (I'm at home pretty much all day anyways since I work remote and do programming/networking outside of work). I'd just have to say the job situation is what I'm impacted by the most, it just sucks trying to find a job right now :(

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'd have to say COVID-19, but not because it was resulting in me staying indoors (I'm at home pretty much day anyways since I work remote and do programming/networking outside of work). I'd just have to say the job situation is what I'm impacted by the most, it just sucks trying to find a job right now :(

Yeah, I know how you feel. My friends and family, including myself had to hold off on getting a job.

But, in regards to the job situations... not only is it hard for people finding a job, they also lost their job. All the businesses shutting down is really sad to watch. Especially how it happened all in a month or so. But overall, job circumstances aren't even the worse part when it comes to Coronavirus- that's what makes it so devastating!

1 minute ago, Alexis said:

Evil

I would describe it that way too if I had to chose one word for all of it.

5 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

a shit hole

I like the way your thinking 

Posted  Edited by Bue. - Edit Reason: that's one way to make it awkward.....
1 minute ago, VilhjalmrF said:

I'm not thinking at all

👀 o

Edited by Bue.
that's one way to make it awkward.....

Easily the worst year of my life so far.  I've lost a few things this year that I will never be able to get back, mainly loved ones but hey nothing one can do except trying to keep a positive mentality, a healthy attitude and a calm state of mind and try to push forward! 

SSR

Best thing is my girlfriend and I are expecting a child.

I'm doing extremely good with work and money.

Worst thing is my cat died.

Always fires in my area and bad air quality now.

Always hot in the apartment.

Spiders seem to want to live with us too, but they wont pitch in on the $3000/mo rent.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

19 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Best thing is my girlfriend and I are expecting a child.

I'm doing extremely good with work and money.

Worst thing is my cat died.

Always fires in my area and bad air quality now.

Always hot in the apartment.

Spiders seem to want to live with us too, but they wont pitch in on the $3000/mo rent.

I'm excited for your child!! I hope things go well with your girlfriend and your baby.

I'm really sorry that your cat died. Let me know if ever want to talk about it:C I know what it feels like to have a companion close to myself, die unexpectedly. 

I got those fires too! Consider California burning in hell:/

And wow, that's really expensive for a monthly payment.

34 minutes ago, Dale Gribble. said:

trump got covid, 9/11 talk and questioning if gfl will be great if @Bue. won

i-

1 hour ago, Surreal Images said:

Easily the worst year of my life so far.  I've lost a few things this year that I will never be able to get back, mainly loved ones but hey nothing one can do except trying to keep a positive mentality, a healthy attitude and a calm state of mind and try to push forward! 

Oh My Goodness :C   .

I'm really sorry to hear that. But you aren't alone! This year has been the worse for everyone, the most drastic in regards to hell fires, COVID, and all the deaths among loved ones and well-known celebrities.

But I love your attitude about the worse things to come, let me know if you ever need someone to talk to. My Dms or forum messages are always open to you.

🥺

-more sleep

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

7 minutes ago, Dale Gribble. said:

second of all if the flu comes and the virus is still here im staying in my home

Aren’t you supposed to be staying in your home regardless? 💀