De-throne

De-throne's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): De_throne

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82982533

Admin that banned you: Wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Why I was banned: toxicity, trolling

I was wrong and apologize for my misbehavior. I do not want to continue to act this way and have worked to better myself. I will refrain from acting inappropriately and will apologize to everyone who I have been toxic to. 

I really miss my friends on HnS and don't want to jeopardize my time with them by being banned. 

If anyone has an issue with me please let me know so I can continue to better myself.

De_Throne was a great player and I would love to see you back!
Some people saw you as toxic but c'mon some admins are as or more toxic than you~
I have added up the numbers and checked the facts my friend, you are an OG player that needs to come back... 

Ok, sorry for ruining the party, but here goes nothing

Basically, you got permabanned again by me for continued toxicity as soon as you started playing again, but then you decided to play the victim card and make a ban appeal a day after, which had a few parts where you lied. After I denied it because you appealed within a day and staff was kinda done with you, you made this long post that was basically full of lies and slander against me. Thanks to you and that incident, that was one of the hardest I think I've ever had on gmod, just because you decided to be petulant and try to slander me because you did something wrong but you thought you were above the punishment In addition to that, there have been a couple reports (though not recently) of you alting on the server, which is another aggravating factor in this decision. You also tried to make it look like I was streaming to you on the server a couple days ago, which I took offense to because that's one of the reasons I banned you.

Everyone knows well that I don't want you unbanned because of a combination of these factors (especially the slander though) for a very long time, but it's no longer my decisions and it's up to @FrankAL and @mbs

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by Shabby - Edit Reason: Ba-dum-Tss
7 minutes ago, BrotherWolf said:

Ok, sorry for ruining the party, but here goes nothing

Basically, you got permabanned again by me for continued toxicity as soon as you started playing again, but then you decided to play the victim card and make a ban appeal a day after, which had a few parts where you lied. After I denied it because you appealed within a day and staff was kinda done with you, you made this long post that was basically full of lies and slander against me. Thanks to you and that incident, that was one of the hardest I think I've ever had on gmod, just because you decided to be petulant and try to slander me because you did something wrong but you thought you were above the punishment In addition to that, there have been a couple reports (though not recently) of you alting on the server, which is another aggravating factor in this decision. You also tried to make it look like I was streaming to you on the server a couple days ago, which I took offense to because that's one of the reasons I banned you.

Everyone knows well that I don't want you unbanned because of a combination of these factors (especially the slander though) for a very long time, but it's no longer my decisions and it's up to @FrankAL and @mbs

"Fair" points but I'm still gonna go press the dino button

Edited by Shabby
Ba-dum-Tss

Ok,  your welcome for making the party better but here goes everything

Basically, you got banned for toxicity. But then again your really epic which clearly deserves an unban. But then to be an absolute  GOD and making a ban appeal a day after you got banned like a G.

But like seriously I think DeThrone has changed a lot. He isn't as toxic as he was and he is actually enjoyable to talk to. I would really like for this absolute unit of a EPIC GAYMER to be unbanned. I really think he deserves another chance

Thank you for listing to my ted talk now take care