Alexis

What is the first game you've ever played?

When I was 7-8 or maybe even 9 or tbh idek, I was first introduced to the oldest version of Minecraft. So I was really tied to that for awhile but not too long after that, I was introduced the steam platform. I didn't use it very much, considering I was too young to understand the majority. I then saw my brother playing the beta versions of Rust and DayZ and I begged him to get me set up for the two as well. He bought the games for me and showed me the way around for both games.

Rust, back then... was so ... disgusting but I LOVED IT. Like- the little things that were so .. old... idk. I really miss the older version of Rust, the way the graphics looked and stuff. But I'm really glad they got rid of the zombies because those were a paINNN.

I loved DayZ Back then too, I loved everything about it... but of course... when both of the games came out of their beta version, their graphics and the game entirely got updated to extreme standards and were both really hard to understand at first but I started drifting away from DayZ because I really didn't like the changes that they were making.

I took a few year break from Rust but soon got back to it just two years ago... been playing ever since. Running into the GFL servers just a year ago were probably the best experience!

But about 3 years ago, I started playing this game called, ARK: Survival Evolved... I have around 6 thousand hours total and never got tired of the game. I still dabble in the game here and there now but of course my priorities are mainly Rust.

But yeah, that's my rant.

Just now, Bue. said:

When I was 7-8 or maybe even 9 or tbh idek, I was first introduced to the oldest version of Minecraft. So I was really tied to that for awhile but not too long after that, I was introduced the steam platform. I didn't use it very much, considering I was too young to understand the majority. I then saw my brother playing the beta versions of Rust and DayZ and I begged him to get me set up for the two as well. He bought the games for me and showed me the way around for both games.

Rust, back then... was so ... disgusting but I LOVED IT. Like- the little things that were so .. old... idk. I really miss the older version of Rust, the way the graphics looked and stuff. But I'm really glad they got rid of the zombies because those were a paINNN.

I loved DayZ Back then too, I loved everything about it... but of course... when both of the games came out of their beta version, their graphics and the game entirely got updated to extreme standards and were both really hard to understand at first but I started drifting away from DayZ because I really didn't like the changes that they were making.

I took a few year break from Rust but soon got back to it just two years ago... been playing ever since. Running into the GFL servers just a year ago were probably the best experience!

But about 3 years ago, I started playing this game called, ARK: Survival Evolved... I have around 6 thousand hours total and never got tired of the game. I still dabble in the game here and there now but of course my priorities are mainly Rust.

But yeah, that's my rant.

Ahhh. The good old alpha days of Minecraft, those were the best!

49 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Ahhh. The good old alpha days of Minecraft, those were the best!

Omggg they have no ideaaaa , dude it was so fire

Guest Saizy

OurWorld.

2D MMO Browser game.

Simple but amazing. Spent maybe $100 of my parents money on it haha!

My first game was actually the same as you - NFS HP2! My dad taught me to play it when I was like 5 years old on his chunky desktop. It really sparked my love for cars, really sick game!

It's also the reason I love Lamborghinis (especially the Murcielago) and the CLK GTR, fucking awesome cars. The CLK-GTR used to be the best for the highest class multiplayer (which I used to play when I was 5 years old :P) It was almost a mission for me to see every car in that game in person - only ones I haven't seen or interacted with in person are the CLKGTR, McLaren F1 and the Carrera GT! Soon, hopefully :P

Damn, I really want a copy of the game now. Your mention of it is making me all nostalgic.

:happytree:

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Just now, Infra said:

My first game was actually the same as you - NFS HP2! My dad taught me to play it when I was like 5 years old on his chunky desktop. It really sparked my love for cars, really sick game!

It's also the reason I love Lamborghinis (especially the Murcielago) and the CLK GTR, fucking awesome cars. The CLK-GTR used to be the best for the highest class multiplayer (which I used to play when I was 5 years old :P) It was almost a mission for me to see every car in that game in person - only ones I haven't seen or interacted with in person are the CLKGTR, McLaren F1 and the Carrera GT! Soon, hopefully :P

Damn, I really want a copy of the game now. Your mention of it is making me all nostalgic.

:happytree:

That game made me love the old Corvette and the BMW M3.

My First game I ever played was WoW I started when I was like 7 or 8 and it was fun didn't play with anyone but my family played so they did dungeons and raids with me but it was one of the few games I can solo for hours on end and have a grand time, I miss games that make me feel that way. Lately I've seriously been burnt out from playing games and would love to reignite that spark again.

Halo Combat Evolved and GTA Vice City on the original Xbox when I was like 4 Years old. Learned how to read by playing video games. Can you say POG?

4 hours ago, Dinomoto said:

Could you describe it?

It was like, when pc's just only were available to the public. It was a 2d platformer with a girl (i think she was blonde, but it was very very low quality, pixel-y). She fights crocodiles or reptiles if I remember correctly. The name of the game is the name of the girl, but I cannot remember anything more than that. This was very early 2000's or even 90's, I'm not sure.. I wish I could remember the name. 

SignautreOne.gif