Alexis

What is the first game you've ever played?

Oh, this brought some memories up. I am pretty sure it was LEGO Alpha Team running on the worst PC of all time. I loved this game a little too much, haha. It's probably where my love for puzzle games started. Tried a few times to get it running on more modern hardware but haven't had any luck yet (nor put in that much effort). Perhaps it is best for the memory if I just let go, haha.

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

I'm not sure what my first game was, but it was probably something on the Nintendo 64 back in the early 2000s or late 90s (my brother used to bring that over when he'd visit). I will have to say the most memorable game would be Halo from 2004 though. I also remember playing a lot of James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire on my older brother's PS2 at the time:

Fun times! I miss them :( 

I used to think it was Halo: CE, but after more thought and asking my Father, it was probably Civilization 2/3. My Father is an avid Civ player (he has something like 9k hours in Civ 5 now, 2k in Civ 6). Whenever he went off to do something e.g. drive sister to school in the morning, I'd hop on the computer and ruin his Civ game. :lenny: 

Not on purpose, I was just 3-4 years old and didn't understand a fuckin' thing.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

1 hour ago, Liloz01 said:

I used to think it was Halo: CE, but after more thought and asking my Father, it was probably Civilization 2/3. My Father is an avid Civ player (he has something like 9k hours in Civ 5 now, 2k in Civ 6). Whenever he went off to do something e.g. drive sister to school in the morning, I'd hop on the computer and ruin his Civ game. :lenny: 

Not on purpose, I was just 3-4 years old and didn't understand a fuckin' thing.

Never heard of the Civ series, must of been fun if your father put so much hours.

3 hours ago, Zebra said:

I think the first one was Spyro the Dragon on the original PlayStation in preschool. But a close second was God of War on PlayStation 2 that I remember more.

Spyro and the God of War series was sooo good.

1 hour ago, Dale Gribble. said:

Goldeneye 64 then spiderman 64 then mario 64

I never actually played the Spider-Man games sadly, but Mario was good.

Super Mario Land on the ORIGINAL GameBoy, the fucking grey brick. There's also Star Fox for the SNES, Resident Evil 3 on PS1 and Age of Empires 1 and Oregon Trail. But I'm pretty sure Mario was the first one.

I played this weird My Little Pony browser game on the Hasbro Website with a slide, and I loved it because I used to love slides. It's the first game that I remember playing.

[Signature]

Achievements

46 minutes ago, SS PigeonShit said:

Super Mario Land on the ORIGINAL GameBoy, the fucking grey brick. There's also Star Fox for the SNES, Resident Evil 3 on PS1 and Age of Empires 1 and Oregon Trail. But I'm pretty sure Mario was the first one.

Yes another Mario beginner!

8 minutes ago, DragoonMCL said:

I played this weird My Little Pony browser game on the Hasbro Website with a slide, and I loved it because I used to love slides. It's the first game that I remember playing.

Totally cute!

13 minutes ago, Xy said:

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story on the Nintendo DS

Nice, I never really played as Luigi is most Mario games.

I played some Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and have been played Gears of War and Black Ops Zombies when I wasn't suppose to when I was younger.
I'm happy with the release of Super Mario 3D All-Stars and currently finishing Galaxy but im sad they didn't include 2.

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

37 minutes ago, LawMyl said:

I played some Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and have been played Gears of War and Black Ops Zombies when I wasn't suppose to when I was younger.
I'm happy with the release of Super Mario 3D All-Stars and currently finishing Galaxy but im sad they didn't include 2.

Black Ops: Zombies was soooooo good. And yea, I wish got into the Mario series more and played all of them.

Snake on the Nokia 3310. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)