Aiser

Aiser's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Aiser

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7394450

Admin that banned you: Misery

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Maps were added today and due to the new excitement of maps with lots of secrets and history to share shota wanted me to show him how to do some of the secrets. They are for the most part time and labor intensive and I knew what to do so I was just trying to guide him to the objects he would need. Understandably some of my actions have seemed as if i was ghosting / teaming but I never meant for it to have any impact on the outcome of the rounds. I apologize for this disrupting the gameplay, I didnt intend for it to this to come across as teaming or ghosting.

Well the incident you both were banned for was a round where Shotta pmed you telling you that he was infact a T while you were innocent, and communicating with you through PMs to tell you where he was and what not, which is in all technicality ghosting to communicate by “outside” means. You two should not have been pming each other, what you’re doing such as locations and roles.

Secondly the teaming aspect, a deathscene from the same round showed Shotta, shoot an innocent with a silent fox, approximately one minute into the round, without the weapon having been claimed prior and you watched him gun down the innocent and let him ID. That is teaming to not kill a traitor when they perform a traitorous act.

It is not teaming (as far as I’m aware and our ruling) to get parts, as it is not kosable either to put batteries in the bank, nor dynamite the big building on rooftops, this is not what you were banned for. Instead it was ignoring obvious traitorous acts performed Infront of you and communicating with someone in out of gameplay means. However, I think you did not do it with ill intent, or any prospect to gain an unfair advantage. You were just intending to show off the map secret, on a new map who you just happened to know the secret of. I’d advise a reduction of the ban or straight up unban to my managers, as nothing was really gained, and the intent was just showing off cool map secrets.

@Waylon Smithers @Yogpod

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

The intent was never ill nor to gain an unfair advantage. Shotta and many other people wanted to do the map stuff. I was strictly showing shotta as he had asked me and he just happened to goof when I mentioned he needed a corpse for part of it, but had I shot him I couldnt show him anything else and it would have been wasted. I only ever showed him what he needed and where to take it or get it otherwise, and I never interacted with him outside of that.  While at the same time other people were going in and out of the traitor rooms without killing for it. The rest of the rounds were played normally. 

I just wanted to show people the neat stuff about the map.