DKnight

DKnight's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): DKnight

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65919320

Admin that banned you: N/a

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Karma ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Given the ban type, I need to explain what went wrong;
The majority of the karma loss was killing a player who kept prop killing. I always waited until after he had killed out of principle. Unfortunately he happened to be inno I believe four out of the five times I killed him. Hopefully this can be backed up members who were playing at the time. The only names that come to mind are Mr. Lonc, Marshalmaniac, Cappy and Farmer___Joe. The player in question was named Shrek.
There was one instance where I shot Farmer (inno) for carrying an AWP being unaware he'd claimed it.
Following this, there was one dude who seemed to have it out for me who I attempted to kill after he one round he threw an incend near me and tried to kill me for refusing to use the map tester the next.
What put my karma over the edge, however was legitimate RDM which I shot a barrel causing a chain reaction which killed Marshalmaniac and a guest.  For that I'm sorry, and would happily take slays if I were unbanned.

I never intentionally RDM. I don't even shoot if I can't be 100% sure of the situation and in the rare circumstances where I do get it wrong I have no problem with the punishment.
While I've only become a member very recently, I'd like to think I've become a regular on the server having played a few hours straight for the past few days and hope I've proved I'm a legitimate player in that time. Cheers.