Alienware

What are you playing?

Figured I'd start one of these threads, as I can always use new game recommendations.

I've been playing through the Half-Life series for the first time. Finished Black Mesa, then played through Alyx, about to finish 2 and then move onto Episode 1 and 2. Really enjoying them! Not sure why I put them off for so long, as they're right up my alley.

All I remember is getting The Orange Box and starting up Half-Life 2 and really just not being into it at the time. Think I barely made it through the first couple levels.

I've gotten back to playing Halo MCC PC recently. Planning to get all the achievements in the game. About half way there. I've also gotten back to playing Kotor1 and 2. Fun RPG game, kills the time.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Recently - I've been playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Biniki Bottom, Red Dead Redemption 2, Minecraft Dungeons, Marvel's Avengers, and Madden NFL 21. 

76561198043643390.png

sig-improved-silver.png

Just got into the Survival mood - With DayZ being 45$ USD, a friend opted to just buy us SCUM instead for the time being.

Needs some polishing, and I went into it knowing there would be some crashing.. still good enough to keep me wanting more, lol.

The Nutrients system is insane, and frankly annoying when you don't know why you're fucking starving all the time.. I imagine a server with slower digestion would improve overall game-play. Base building isn't easy, which is nice to know smaller 4-man groups that know what they are doing won't have mansions everywhere on an early game wipe.

Much more to learn, but So Far, I'd give it 7/10 considering my engagement.

tL3Dbs8.png

-motorsteak 2020

Recently I got back into the Portal Series. The puzzles are neat, and the story and characters are sublime. When it's on sale, you can nab them for $2 each or around $3 as a bundle which is what I got.