Bue.

Do you have a Talent?

5 hours ago, Alexis said:

I'm immortal. 

Yo twins

15 hours ago, SpaZBoT said:

Playing TF2 in "Slipknot Mode" gives me a massive advantage like ive picked a powerup and drunk about 12 redbulls,  musically im a metal machina when i listen to metal but slipnot level me rite up lol

💀💀

That's a mood in every way.

16 hours ago, Finnick said:

I guess drawing?

I've seen/heard people say it's a talent (which it can be 100%), Though I consider it being a skill that I learned on my own.

Exactly! There are so many techniques to teach yourself like drawing in 1-2 perspective and shading n such. It's all really easy to learn actually. The most accurate art work that I've done really just takes knowledge and time. But I guess you could be using the right hemisphere of the brain more than maybe others can, so I would consider it a talent as well.

Not sure!

1 minute ago, Cuddlecakes said:

I'd say that my talent is art, more specifically drawing.

Sameeeee

Hey dude i think that passing courses and uni etc ( which i almost failed LOL ) doesnt mean your not naturally good at it .....sounds like you know code anyway.... its just a piece of A4 paper in the end.....ive always been good at fraggin and gaming and it landed me a job debugging games which got me thru Uni lol .....I got got paid to play lol .....that was was my favourite job..."))

hey ive killed so many mice other years and cained my " shooting mouse finger  " and hand sooo bad that  that its virtually locked up in one spot like im 90 year old gaMER  with arthritis and joint pain ( like its not from gaming )  and I now so chronic I  have a permanent " arc " type hand in the shape of a mouse ironically ....LOL :)

• 4 weeks later...