How do we make 1v1 server active again?

please i want to do my job on admin

Debra#0001

CS:GO 1V1 ARENA ADMIN

I might be bad, but I love it

42306_601.png

I have too many friends :))

debrasignnn.png.10531eb801b6fa698d2e9317171893b7.png

have you tried flipping the on and off switch?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Short version:

The obvious answer is simply... play on the server.

Servers running "competitive" gamemodes such as 1v1 require momentum; players are likely to join populated servers (especially for a gamemode like 1v1), who are you going to 1v1 in an empty server? GOTV?

Long version:

I'd say "reviving" 1v1 would be as "simple" as activity from a group of 6~ or so people for a few hours, every few days. That core group of 6 playing for a long period of time would attract others to play, which would in turn attract others... ya know, momentum. Servers that have a core group of players, even if fairly small, are often sucessful and grow. 1v1 seems to flatline 90% of the time with only GOTV online; intuitively, people would want to join a 1v1 server off of two characteristics: current player count and ping: we got the low ping due to a2s_info caching, just need the other part!

Figuring out how to get that group of people shouldn't be too hard either, the server seems to have a sizable staff team. I say seems because, ya know, an average of 2 players over the past 30 days doesn't bode well.

@Liloz01

Sorry for the ping but I have to say......

New color lookin pretty sharp man

Dan can get on my nerve and I am sure his ban was long overdue only 83 times over, but he somehow could get people online.  I think his situation was something along the lines of option A put up with him and have a somewhat active server; option B ban him and let the server die...  I'm sure it was a difficult decision, but option B does not surprise me.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152