Dale Gribble.

what is your fav admin

10 minutes ago, SS PigeonShit said:

@BrotherWolf best admin and it ain't even close

EDIT: Also @Spazzin

Thank you so much @SS PigeonShit, means a lot :)

I’d say @PopcornGoesPopping is probably my favorite admin at the moment. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met for sure and has a good rep with almost everyone.

-Brotherwolf

Allthough i think its weird to pick favorites cause most are pretty even for me but here goes.

Server Managers

@TheThirdReaper

@Duck.

Senior Admins

@Captain Blythe

@MooTheCow

Admins

@Adversary

@Moo Im A Goat

@Misery

@KeiraJJ

@dr0ps

@Muse

@Bae

@Buzzz

Once it gets to admins theres a pretty decent list since i really like most my admin buddies but these are the people who come to mind all for different good reasons when i think about my favorites for each category.

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Foe

best manager is @Harakoni cus he talks in the weeb channel with the lads

best senior is @Kwehs as he literally gave me a promotion for pressing f12 about 40 times

best admin is  flinger (can't tag, not epic) for the nigh-constant anti-australian banter in my steam profile comments

Edited by Foe

why are you even reading this bub

I don't usually do favorites because I like about everybody. This topic is about favorites and so I would say @BrotherWolf because he was always that one really good person who has a awesome and great personally. He is like a brother to me and we always have fun playing together, chatting, joke one another, and etc. Always been a good and true friend to me! Thank you for being you!