Rosalina ♥

Jesse Is Jiving says Goodbye to TTT MC 24/7

I swear it was my intuition to look at the discord and forum after a while, but before going to sleep I wanted to say some things as well.

I see your post and I want to say you are brave and so kind!

My brain is dumb so I ghosted GFL for a while but I realize it’s not just because it is too much effort for my body, it’s because there are some toxic ideas that really get to me. 

I have people very close to me in real life that are similar to you in a way. Seeing people share pictures of you and invalidating you in the discord at that time, behind your back, made me feel really bad. 

I hope your life gets insanely good and that you meet some respectful friends that you can count on. :)

p.s. I’m writing this on my phone

You were always fun to play with and I do agree with several of your points. I've been playing on the TTT MC 24/7 server for a long ass time now but it's just not the same anymore. It lost its spark and it's no longer fun to be there. Good luck in whatever you decide to do moving forward.

5 hours ago, Jesse Is Jiving said:

I had no issues with the original rotation, in fact I really loved it. My issues arise with the 3 rotating maps. They are well made, yes, but they definitely feel unoptimized and cause me issues with performance.

I am not sure how -- the server map is basically the same in terms of performance. If you did not know, a server at full population will run at approximately 30 FPS no matter which configuration of hardware you have. This is simply a limitation of the source engine and is not fixable.

If you wish to improve your FPS, a better CPU is definitely recommended.

It's really sad to see you go, even if I don't go on the server anymore. 
From the first week I met you I could tell you would be a great admin if given the chance. And, in my opinion, I was right. You were one of my favorite admins, up there with Muse, Time, Beaker, and Buzz. You were dedicated, putting a lot of hours into the server, probably the most constant hours out of any of the current admins. You were also pretty easy to get along with, in my opinion.
I get feeling alienated from the rest of the staff team, and I'm glad you aren't forcing yourself to be a part of something that you no longer feel like being a part of. 
Take care of yourself Jesse! I'm (almost) always available on discord if you ever need to talk.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

• 1 month later...