Shorty

Shorty's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Shorty

Name: Shorty

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:546205720

Banned by: Duck

Ban Reason: Mass RDM ???

Why should you be unbanned

Only played two rounds - first round I was a T. Didn't do any teamkilling or any of the sort.

Second round I was a D. I killed two innos - one was flat out RDM (misunderstanding on my part) but the second was valid as the individual was shooting at me with a sniper aimed at my head. His shots missed, but to me there was clear intent to kill me. Given I didn't know if he was proven or not, given his barrel was tracking me as I was moving around, and given the proximity to myself and himI figured he was just a T trying to score a D kill and murdered 'em.

Later in the round there were shots being fired. I did shoot at a player in response but given he wasn't returning I stopped myself from killing him out of caution (given I had just killed two innos already). I received fire from another player and shot at him. 

Duck didn't even give me an opportunity to respond to the two rdm reports I had when I finally died. This is clearly a ban out of impulse and I would appreciate it if this ban is reversed. 

Edited by Shorty

Hey boss,

I have here damagelogs of you RDMing three people

20201011130327_1.thumb.jpg.4757dc16aa00bc0f83b577ae72255752.jpg

20201011130334_1.thumb.jpg.d77f68656de58d47fba2f089681811fa.jpg

20201011130336_1.thumb.jpg.e911dfadbbd98f31895e1111c8de5f24.jpg

On top of that, this was the report you answered which just seemed trolly to me.

20201011130635_1.thumb.jpg.da093bc94204101e918ee6a89ce39a41.jpg

As this was a me ban, I shall let @Pyros deal with whether to unban or not.

Achievements

I had no time to record it as the map was changing, and I had to rush to get those screenshots

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Shorty

Shot logs from Vil?

Not sure where that third kill came from - probably crossfire given they happened at the same time (look at timestamps). That would not be my fault as Vil, an inno, was trying to rdm me, an D, and ended up getting shot up for it. It should be Vil getting in trouble for the attempted rdm onto me and the crossfire on the other player. 

This proves that absolutely no investigation was done by the banning administrator, @Pyros. I was not given any opportunity to respond to the reports. Had he actually taken the time to look into the matter he would see clearly that VilhjalmrF was attempting to RDM me and consequently got himself killed and another inno from my crossfire. That is not my fault

This should of been a slay at most for the RDM I admitted to. 

Edited by Shorty

Posted  Edited by Shorty

If @Pyros could stop ignoring this thread (evidenced by his forum activity) that'd be great. 

10 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

@Duck. I can confirm, I was attempting to shoot Shorty with my sniper for shits and giggles.

Edited by Shorty

27 minutes ago, Shorty said:

If @Pyros could stop ignoring this thread (evidenced by his forum activity) that'd be great. 

Wasn't really ignoring, if you check my forum activity, you would see that if I were to answer from the time I was first pinged (around 40 minutes ago), there wouldn't be Vil's comment to side with your side of the story. And only thing I would have is your word against Duck's word. But Duck had evidence to support his claims, which would likely lead to a deny on the appeal. I didn't answer before as I was busy answering my discord and playing a CS:GO match. I would suggest reconsidering your behaviour as a whole when you try to appeal a ban.

Unbanned.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

4 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

@Duck. I can confirm, I was attempting to shoot Shorty with my sniper for shits and giggles.

smh

Achievements