Verazen

Unban Request

I was recently playing on the TTT server and I was accused of RDM (for which I typed :kill) in the console for, I continued to play for a bit longer, then my internet crashed (school wi-fi is trash) and apparently am banned for (RDMLeave), I attempted to join and could not enter due to the ban, then tried joining the Purge server (which I play on quite often) and was also banned on that too for the same reason, I would just like to request an unban, I consciously don't RDM and leave on purpose, I understand why the ban was put in place as a safety measure for those playing fairly, but I would like to be unbanned.

Thank you for considering,

Verazen

Posted  Edited by Unknown - Edit Reason: TTT Ban not Purge

Since this is a TTT ban appeal I'll be asking someone to move this to the correct section.

Edited by Unknown
TTT Ban not Purge

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Just now, Verazen said:

It's also Purge appeal tho, cause I can't get into Purge either :/

If you get banned off of any server you're banned off of all of them. Since the ban originates from TTT, it's a TTT ban appeal.

Also, the by was from @Xy_, so he'll have to be the one to deal with this.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :)