Nick

[Announcement] The First Community Representatives

After a little delay, we are finally ready to announce GFL's two first Community Representatives. I am very impressed with this election. A total of 377 votes have been cast from 239 individuals. It was nice to see so many help us shape GFL's future. 😄

The two new Community Representatives will be:

We will only be making the vote counts of the two winners publicly available.

I'd like to say thanks to all candidates who took part in this for their time, interest, and motivation for GFL. We hope to see you in the next election and around GFL. 😄

Congratulations to the new CRs; I look forward to working with you! :)

View full article

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

I'm always very vocal about my opinions and have said I don't think the implementation of this idea will work, but congratulations and I wish you well.  I know I'm not always right so I hope you do a great job and stage it for a bright future.  Good luck.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 4 weeks later...

A slightly older thread, but relevant in light of recent updates.  Are you guys planning on intermediate elections or promoting a runner up or two?  I don't think it's a bad idea.

I think another good idea would be to by default have all division leaders and team leaders counted as council (you don't have to force them to vote on anything just make them capable of it if they would like to).

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152