JimDucky

Hello gamers!

Hey gamers,

I'm JimDucky or Jim. I'm a Rust player but I also play a variety of games; CS:GO, Valorant, OldSchool Runescape, etc.. You feel like my name is familiar? Well it might be because you may have seen me on another Rust server before. I have played on GFL before, a while ago actually but left due to reasons that I don't think most players should worry about. I'm back on GFL with a team I have always played with. We main on 10x so if I see you around feel free to say hi! 

P.S. don't judge my spray pattern, I am a very big noob. I'm more of a farmbot lol

JimDucky

Global GFL Rust Admin

cat_42.png.cd56470cdb07348980eaba1f86952994.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

On 10/17/2020 at 6:22 AM, JimDucky said:

Hey gamers,

I'm JimDucky or Jim. I'm a Rust player but I also play a variety of games; CS:GO, Valorant, OldSchool Runescape, etc.. You feel like my name is familiar? Well it might be because you may have seen me on another Rust server before. I have played on GFL before, a while ago actually but left due to reasons that I don't think most players should worry about. I'm back on GFL with a team I have always played with. We main on 10x so if I see you around feel free to say hi! 

P.S. don't judge my spray pattern, I am a very big noob. I'm more of a farmbot lol

Hi, I'm gonna raid your base! Have fun in the community!