Baby

Extracurricular Activities In School

Hey guys, so I'm curious to hear about things you do for extracurricular activities. 

For those who are still in high school that is. :P If you're not in high school, but you remember things you did, feel free to mention them!

For example, I participate in my school Thespians Club (no, not lesbians... THespians). For those who don't know what that is, it is a club for kids who like drama and acting. To go along with that I also participate in the play's my school puts on. Except for musicals. I can't sing. XD

So, now I wanna hear the things you do! If you participate in any extracurricular activities, that is...

By the way, you wouldn't believe how many people say "What's that?" when I tell them I have a Thespian meeting, or "Lesbians Club?". 

Last year I was in a few of my school's bands (Jazz, Marching and Concert). I liked all of them, but I think playing in our Jazz band was my favorite. I got to have a couple of solos in our performances, so that was fun.

Also, is the Thespians club an in-school thing or after? It sounds cool, I think my school had something like it but it wasn't that big.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

In school, I am part of the jazz band, pit orchestra for the musical, I do cross country, track, and science Olympiad.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

5 hours ago, Batty said:

Last year I was in a few of my school's bands (Jazz, Marching and Concert). I liked all of them, but I think playing in our Jazz band was my favorite. I got to have a couple of solos in our performances, so that was fun.

Also, is the Thespians club an in-school thing or after? It sounds cool, I think my school had something like it but it wasn't that big.

That's always fun! I was in band before, but I never did Jazz band. I only ever participated in concert band. 

Thespians is an after school thing at my school, but it could be different depending on the school. 

Not in a choo lol but in college I was a figure skater and an assistant coach for te girls club Volleyball team. Also I'm still the sponser for my schools chess club even though i don't go there anymore 

I was in my HS Game Club, unfortunately this semester I haven't attended do to dual enrollment. Also did Track, and plan on doing it next season. And lastly I did Taekwondo(2nd degree black belt) for almost 7 years until this year when I had to cancel, due to Dual Enrollment

Cringe

Since I'm not in high school anymore,

For my high school, we didn't have sports program or anything of that sorts. My school was more of a musical and educational program, as well as self-taught. Meaning, teachers only give lectures, kind of like how we do in college. Everything else is self-taught/self-learn. The only extracurricular activities were whatever clubs they had. I was part of the Anime Club and was an officer. I think I was something like like a yeller. Meaning, I have to tell everyone to be quiet and pay attention. Yes... we did only watch Anime for the most part. But we also did fun things like learn about the cultures and languages, parties all the time, and stuff.

So yeah, anime all the way!

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements