Name: 

WWysc8a.png

Steam ID: 

WWysc8a.png

Banned by: 

WWysc8a.png

Ban reason: 

WWysc8a.png

I don't even know how many times I've been permed for "previous bans" now. I've been playing on this server for 2+ years of course I am going to have bans. I have talked to Violator about this multiple times, if he feels I need to be permed for my "previous bans" he would do it himself (multiple bans have also been CAC issues, which I have discussed with Violator about as well).

As for the consistent RDM, I left my computer because something urgent came up, I'm not sure who I RDMed or allegedly RDMed in that round but I was not able to defend myself. However, the round before that I was slain for an RDM that was somewhat just so I understand that. 

So, next time before you perm me please make sure it is for a legitimate reason of a permanent ban, not this "previous bans" bullshit.

Edited by MrRalgoman

I'm a TTT admin an I know who you are as a player

There is a specific format for appeals

You "whose been on the server for two years" should know this by now and just because you are a "long time player" you do not get special exceptions to this rule now please edit your appeal 

Achievements

Name: MrRalgoman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33162255

Banned by: @Xy_

Ban reason: Consistent RDM I am going to extend this to a perma ban due to large amount of previous week/perm bans(and bans in general, 15 total)

Why you should be unbanned:

51 minutes ago, MrRalgoman said:

I don't even know how many times I've been permed for "previous bans" now. I've been playing on this server for 2+ years of course I am going to have bans. I have talked to Violator about this multiple times, if he feels I need to be permed for my "previous bans" he would do it himself (multiple bans have also been CAC issues, which I have discussed with Violator about as well).

As for the consistent RDM, I left my computer because something urgent came up, I'm not sure who I RDMed or allegedly RDMed in that round but I was not able to defend myself. However, the round before that I was slain for an RDM that was somewhat just so I understand that. 

So, next time before you perm me please make sure it is for a legitimate reason of a permanent ban, not this "previous bans" bullshit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not 100% sure how TTT takes history into account unless it's a ban that was suppose to be one week long.  Personally, I'd be okay with reducing it because I feel like permanent is pretty harsh; I don't like putting loyal players on thin ice...  he's got a lot of bans dating back to January 2015 so I am thinking it's not unreasonable for people - especially non-admins - to accumulate a lot of bans, and seeing the 3 lifted bans does somewhat validate his past conversation with Violator.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I feel like this should also become a discussion on how we should adjust how our sourcebans work. I personally believe that after 'X' ammount of time, bans (depending on the severity) should be erased from your history. Mass, targetting, ghosting should probably be a few that stay, but others like, rdm leave, consistent, etc. need to be able to be erased or forgiven after so much time. Just, a discussion idea honestly.

Alright, I am going leave the ban as a day ban, because you did consistent rdm.

Here is a screenshot of the report and the shot logs from the last of the rdms

20161013165012_1.jpg20161013165022_1.jpg

And I agree I was a little too quick to perma, apologies for that.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

7 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

Alright, I am going leave the ban as a day ban, because you did consistent rdm.

Here is a screenshot of the report and the shot logs from the last of the rdms

And I agree I was a little too quick to perma, apologies for that.

Solid evidence.  I think the thread can be locked.  Great work!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152