PartTimeItalian

PartTimeItalian's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Donavon

Steam ID (or steam profile link): donavon991

Banned by: unknown admin

Ban Reason: unknown reason

Why should you be unbanned

I went afk and did not get a reason for ban and did not tell me the admin who banned me. befor i went afk i did shoot a t for throwing an incen grenade and he got mad but that is a reason to kill and is not a bannable thing. would like to know the reason at least please.

Posted  Edited by Alexis
6 hours ago, PartTimeItalian said:

Name: Donavon

Steam ID (or steam profile link): donavon991

Banned by: unknown admin

Ban Reason: unknown reason

Why should you be unbanned

I went afk and did not get a reason for ban and did not tell me the admin who banned me. befor i went afk i did shoot a t for throwing an incen grenade and he got mad but that is a reason to kill and is not a bannable thing. would like to know the reason at least please.

Hello! I banned you for Mass RDM, based from the logs and what I had seen:

• The traitor you killed did not throw an Incen.
  • You threw an INCEN as an Innocent and Damaged 2 people, one of them doing over 38 damage.
  • You joined a gunfight on someone who was defending themselves, who also KOSed the person first, which you should have waited for the fight to finish and allow them to ID before concluding on the action.
  • You attacked an Innocent who retaliated, in which they reported you for the RDM.

Now, based from what I had seen. this was clear RDM, and I had given you the proper punishment for it, but the final decision is going to be up to the Seniors! @Daddy Issues @Captain Blythe

Edited by Alexis

This ban appeal is Denied.

You clearly have not read the rules, you can't throw an incen at other people unless you are a traitor. You kosed off of sus, and you joined in a gunfight. The ban stays.

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif