caimo

caimo's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): caimo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:187992052

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should you be unbanned?

I have a couple different CS:GO accounts, and I used them all on these servers. I believe it was an autoban because it saw different accounts coming from the same IP? I could be wrong, though. I would appreciate if I could get the account unbanned, I really enjoy these servers.

Posted  Edited by Infra

Hello!

I understand this appeal is for Surf, however - I will be handling this on behalf of the SurfTimer team (@FrenZy, @Dini) since this is KZ Climb related.

You were banned on another account on the KZ Climb server for cheating. This was an automatic ban by the anti-cheat, which means you are globally banned from all KZ servers that are a part of the Global KZ network. You have attempted to evade this ban, originally placed on STEAM_1:0:522652926, with the account you've linked in this appeal. I know this for a fact - because the names used on the originally banned account include the name on your current account, both these accounts being friends on steam and the obvious IP correlation. Because of all of this - I have reason to believe you knowingly attempted to evade this, and hence - I will be personally extending both your bans to permanent ones.

You may re-appeal these bans in a months time. When you do, you'll need to file a ban appeal to the KZ Climb sub-division, and not Surf.

If you have any more questions, feel free to pm me here on the forums or on Discord - Infra#0001.

Denied.

Edited by Infra

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png