Sleazoid

Metalwork/jewelrymaking

10 hours ago, JerryHatTrick said:

I'm a bit disappointed that nobody has replied to this thread yet.

You have a wonderful talent. I am in awe when I consider the amount of work that goes into 1 such piece,

This is what I love about a community such as this - the diversity of the people, with all their amazing talents!

Thank you for sharing. :)

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Ninja said:

These are really cool. You said you work as a metal-smith? or is it a hobby? Either way these are really neat and would love to see more. *thumbup emoji*

It's both, I make money from it and it is a hobby

20 hours ago, Azura said:

I'd love to see more of this, even better, are you selling any crafts?

Yes, I sell my work, in fact the first one will be for sell very soon, I have a bit more polishing to do, i'm replacing the copper wire at the top with a single fitted silver wire, and doing a rokusho patina to make the copper in it bright red. After that I will have it up for sale for $400-$500

I've always wanted to get into metal working. I just love the fact that you can do so much with metal. Welding, grinding, cutting, shaping and all of that. I think the work you'v produced here is of very high quality so keep it up!

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player