jdc32

jdc32's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): jdc32

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:458624751

Admin that banned you: Ves

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned because I was using a macro (the macro was designed for it to auto hop), I was warned multiple times that if I used a macro I would be permanently banned. After around a month of these warnings with me not using a macro I lost all of my credits on this server by gambling, which was my own fault. I was frustrated and I wanted to be banned from the server because all the credits I lost that took me all of my playing time on GFL to gain. I then used my macro for around five minutes knowing that I will be permanently banned and I received that ban after me using the macro. After around a month of me being  banned from the server, I miss it greatly, I highly regret using a macro knowing that I will be permanently banned for using it. I ask for another chance for me to play on this server, if this ban appeal is denied, I understand that I deserve it and I knew the rules. If I am unbanned, I will never use anything that will make have an unfair advantage over other players. To who is reading this, thank you.

• ves locked this topic