Djrafa25

Djrafa25's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Djrafa25

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:191349986

Banned by: Alexis

Ban Reason: Chat mute for advertising with link

Why should you be unbanned

I got chat muted from accidentally posting a link, I joined the ttt rotation server, and when you join you get a message to join the dicord server and it will give you 5000 points, i clicked yes but i don't have discord installed, so it gives me a link, i copied the link so i can use it later when i'm done playing, thing is, i wanted to create a flip with !createflip, and i'm used to having !createflip copied so i can create flips without having to type it everytime, so i went into chat, pressed ctrl + v and didn't saw it was the link, so i accidentaly send the link and got chat muted, i got an ss from when i send the link, I really don't think this link is self advertising

20201027102812_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Djrafa25 said:

Name: Djrafa25

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:191349986

Banned by: Alexis

Ban Reason: Chat mute for advertising with link

Why should you be unbanned

I got chat muted from accidentally posting a link, I joined the ttt rotation server, and when you join you get a message to join the dicord server and it will give you 5000 points, i clicked yes but i don't have discord installed, so it gives me a link, i copied the link so i can use it later when i'm done playing, thing is, i wanted to create a flip with !createflip, and i'm used to having !createflip copied so i can create flips without having to type it everytime, so i went into chat, pressed ctrl + v and didn't saw it was the link, so i accidentaly send the link and got chat muted, i got an ss from when i send the link, I really don't think this link is self advertising

20201027102812_1.jpg

Hello, your mute was changed to 15 minutes 2 hours ago. You're unmuted.