Guest Saizy

Your favorite thing about GFL

Guest Saizy

I hear so much of "gfl is garbage", "gfl sucks", "gfl belongs in an asian sweatshop", "harakoni is beautiful". What are your favorite things about GFL and what good experiences did you have with the community as a whole? :)

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

The old memories of it. If it weren't for those, I'd have officially left. Playing on TTT MC 24/7 for hundreds of hours, playing Breach the first time and discovering a whole world of interesting stories and concepts, the Roblox discord, the past long posts I used to make, the dumb posts I used to make (well, I hate some of those posts now), the failed teams I was on (RIP PR), the old friends that are long gone, and many more.

That's not to say that GFL now is not enjoyable, I just barely play the servers or any games anymore. Maybe some day I'll decide to start playing GMod again, but I don't feel any inclination to right now.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

my favorite thing about gfl is that I get to use fancy data visualization platforms to yeet racists out of the surf server

Guest Saizy
7 minutes ago, Ash said:

my favorite thing about gfl is that I get to use fancy data visualization platforms to yeet racists out of the surf server

massive w

7 minutes ago, JGuary55 said:

GFL is shit let’s be honest

all jokes aside 

Being friends with a lot of people having fun playing games shit talking them yk the GFL experience 

ok sao watcher !!!!!!!

For me it's probably just the sheer amount of servers. Everyone is pretty friendly except people who report me in TTT.

Valve + FacePunch for life.

18 hours ago, -Bendy said:

Taking screenshots of things @Infra says out of context and making him look bad

Doesn't sound hard tbh.

Some old people I have met in the past 4 years, such as (but not limited to) @Rick @Pachimo (no venti tho) @Darkling @Dano Ash (no ping because he doesnt like) @AverageDrink (where u at 3rd world country brother?) @Aurora and that one director that loves Jerry over Tom

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

2 minutes ago, Pyros said:

Doesn't sound hard tbh.

Some old people I have met in the past 4 years, such as (but not limited to) @Rick @Pachimo (no venti tho) @Darkling @Dano Ash (no ping because he doesnt like) @AverageDrink (where u at 3rd world country brother?) @Aurora and that one director that loves Jerry over Tom

Wow, cant belive you didnt tag me. Guess our relationship was more important to me than it was to you

52 minutes ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

Wow, cant belive you didnt tag me. Guess our relationship was more important to me than it was to you

You left TTT for Breach smh

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png