Guest Saizy

Your favorite thing about GFL

Breach is an absolute hellhole and I love it. There was so much cool people back in 2017: Doomnack, Kite, Wolfblade, Mr. AsianRice, EvilGoat, Sofics, Nicole, Ravelord, LaggyShaggy, Nastyballer, AdmiralChinChin. I could go on and on about how great the community was back then. I doubt all of these people even play anymore, but they all forged some great memories. Also @Saizy you’re the best cunt I’ve seen in breach fuck you.

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

Guest Saizy
14 minutes ago, Kaitsedd said:

Also @Saizy you’re the best cunt I’ve seen in breach fuck you.

Making lots of memories on TTT back in 2016. I think I played on the TTT server for like 900 hours that summer. Made many friends. Then I moved to Deathrun, and got to meet more friends. Probably one of my closest being @Winter. Went through so much with that kid. 

It still amazes me to see how far this place has come in the 4 years I've been here. This place is like another home to me. So thankful I found it when I did.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Honestly my favorite thing in gfl would have to be the rust division. I have met a lot of good people there and some can probably say the same. I havent really been involved with any other division but i hope to soon and i hope to meet more great people.

Posted  Edited by Pachimo

I have made some amazing friends over the years in GFL. Unforgettable people that I hope to keep in contact with in the future. I can always rely on them and I'll always have their backs. @Rick@Dano@VilhjalmrF @Liloz01 @Pyros @Roy @Octavia @Aurelien...

There's more, but not all of them have their accounts anymore nor do I need to tag everyone, they know who they are. ❤️

Edited by Pachimo

original.gif

Achievements

what is GFL ? oh you are talking about breach ? yeah breach is pretty good, what ? there are more things that breach ? ha, crazy man !, i love breach !, i live breach !, i dont play that much breach now !, ttt? whats that ? its an accronimun the traps try tearing ? yeah seems about right... HnS ? whats that, a weapon ?  that must be other accronimun yeah not breach man

didyouknowthatyoucangetfoxedwithagunthatturnspeopleintofoxes?onlyinbreach!

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )

On 11/2/2020 at 2:09 AM, Pachimo said:

I have made some amazing friends over the years in GFL. Unforgettable people that I hope to keep in contact with in the future. I can always rely on them and I'll always have their backs. @Rick@Dano@VilhjalmrF @Liloz01 @Pyros @Roy @Octavia @Aurelien...

There's more, but not all of them have their accounts anymore nor do I need to tag everyone, they know who they are. ❤️

rude

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

• 4 weeks later...

Bit late bc I've been kinda lazy on forums but GFL gives a sense of community and I've met many people that have been really good friends to me (primarily on HnS, but some people off HnS as well). Just from playing HnS, I've probably added over 200 people on steam, which I'm extremely grateful for.

-Brotherwolf